Starry Starry Night

Harry and I kept our distance the entire day felt so wrong and so weird.

I never looked at liam. Part of me was pissed at him but the other part didn't know why I was.

The concert was now done and I was exhausted just by watching I can't even imagine how the boys feel.

Suddenly my phone vibrated as I sat down in the van off to the interview

I pulled it out and saw the name and a smile lit up my face.

"Hey Kac. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out friday? Let me know. :) -justin."

"Of course sounds wonderful!" I replied

Liam sat next to me and huffed.

"Li Li can i hang out with justin friday?" I asked trying to be sweet.

"I dont know Kacey I mea-" I cut him off "thanks Liam" I hugged him

I knew he would say no but by doing that he can't stop me.

I looked out the window and sighed. I was so confused on why I have all these crazy feelings. I couldn't control them either which made it worse

"Kacey? We're here" a husky voice broke me of my thoughs.

I turned to see harry I haven't talked to him all day, And vise versa.

Then I realized we were the last in the car. All the boys were gone.

"Oh wow guess I wasn't paying attention" I nervously laughed and he smirked. He climbed out and offered me his hand

I gladly took it, And hopped out.

"Kac are you really going out friday?" He asked curiously I nodded.

"We're friends nothing more" I assured him.

He looked down with his eyebrows scrunched together. 'Just uh be careful" he said quitely as he opened the door.

"I will dad" I laughed a bit and he chuckled

We walked down the hall in silence. But not too awkward I guess. He opened the next door for me I muttered a thanks.

"Kacey whats on your mind?" He asked me. You; I thought my mind is all I've harry why I get a nervous feeling around him why I feel like I'm hiding something from Liam that relates to harry.

"Hello Kac?" He asked again "oh um right um I'm thinking about.. uh dinner yeah I'm hungry" bad save moron I thought.

"Mhm sure" he teased. There's that cheeky harry I know not the in deapth thought boy

"I was!" I lied. But let out a smiled "you're a horrid liar" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"shut up!" I playfully punched his arm.

"Well I know you're lying I mean you're kinda obvious' he said moving his hands.

I rolled my eyes once more.

My hands were swinging as we walked and every now and then would brush against harry"s making my face burn a bit.

harry took me by surprise though when he grabbed my hand and and locked his fingers in-between mine suddenly.

I was shocked. I looked up at him and he was looking straight but you could clearly see the smile built on his face.

I looked down at our hands its funny to see how his large hands intertwined perfectly between my small ones.

"You've got to be kidding me." I heard the dreaded voice I turned around to look at him.

"What Liam?" I spat. I don't want to deal with this.

he marched over and ripped our hads apart with so much force it immediately turned red.

"Interview now harry." Liam growled. He looked at me with fury but they soon softened and he walked away leaving me in the hallway alone.

Why is he so disapproving of me and harry we're not even dating. Then something hurt inside of me as if something literally hit me in the chest. We're not dating but why do we act so, flirty?

I walked by myself and saw Eleanor at the end. I ran over to her thankfully she wasn't any of the boys.

"Hey there love" she smiled I returned it. "Hi El"

We sat and started to had girl talk you could call it.

The boys finished what seemed to be 45 minutes and they came off.

"Man the silly interviewers always asking same ol' questions" Niall whined with his accent thick.

I chuckled a bit. I watched the boys get changed back into normal clothes and watched Niall leave for his date with Courtney, which I found highly adorable

I walked to the car and waited I was still stunned by harry and Liam earlier.

Soon enough everyone piled in. Harry was forced to sit in the opposite side of the van making me sigh

I want to be able to talk to him without having Liam to judge me.

We drove back to the hotel and I sprinted to my room grabbed a apple from the mini frige and went straight back to the elevator.

I went to a place I Knew I could think, the roof. I looked out over the bustling streets of london and bit into my apple. Surprisely there was chairs set up on the roof top probably for viewing.

I sat down in one and ate my apple in peace. I sas thinking about harry. I mean everything about him.

"Ugh I don't understand this" I cried to myself

"Don't understand what?" I heard a voice.

I snapped my head around to see who it is.

Harry.

"Uh nothing just confused on stuff.. what are you doing up here?" I asked quickly.

"Thinking I suppose" he shugged "you?"

"Actually same" I said looking back up to the night sky.

"You think to much" he chuckled. I heard his footsteps come closer and he sat on the ground next to me

"I know" I said leaning my head down.

"Its so beautiful" harry said looking to the sky.

"Isn't it?" I smiled

"Kacey," I turned my head around to face him. But he was close; like really close.

"Mhm" I was able to spit out since my heart began to pump.

"Liam really doesn't like us together." He sighed "but the thing is when I first laid eyes on you I just thought wow she incredible" he paused for a second.

"This Saturday I was hoping maybe , would you want to I guess spend a day with me?"

I paused is that his way to ask me out?

He began to blush a bit in the darkness.

"If you dont want to I really understand" he said leaving my eye sight.

Did I? Yes I have these unknown feelings for him.

Should I? No because Liam would have us both beat blue.

Will I? That's the question.

he burried his head a bit. Probably in shame.

I suddenly just felt it to my natural instinct to make him look at me.

I softly grabbed his cheek and pulled his face up and directed it towards me.

"Harry I'd love too." I smiled and bit down on my lip. boy his face I'll never forget his mouth turned into a giant grin and his cheeks lightly rosey he was rocking back and forth in accomplishment too.

"I was hoping you'd say that. " he looked at me

"What about Liam?" I said suddenly realizing the problem.

"Oh, Well what he doesn't know wont hurt him I'll have louis help us too. don't worry I wont let him spoil this." He gave me a lopsided smile

"Okay I trust you" was all I said before the mood changed.

Harry was looking at me like I was an animal and he was lion.

He eyes were a dark shade and were studying me deeply, and almost to intensely.

He leaned in to my face and I figured he was gonna kiss me. Part of me wanted this badly to feel his lips on mine.

He hovered my lips and stayed there.

"Harry," he opened his eyes along with me.

"I shouldn't do this not yet. " he sighed.

"No harry you shouldn't but harry please just wait a couple days. Maybe after Saturday? Just in case Liam has like secret cameras up.l here" I chuckled a bit and He did too.

"True" was all he said before he backed up.

"I should go to bed im hitting the mall with elle tomorrow" I sighed standing up and he followed.

"Good night Kacey" he said softly. He leaned in once more but i wasnt hou.g to stop him I felt his breath on my face and I was so ready for that kiss.

" sweet dreams" he whispered

And his lips moved To the side of my face where he ever so gently kissed my cheek.

It sent butterflies to my tummy and made my knees wobble a bit. It was totally a romantic cliche moment and I loved it.

But It was definitely clear at the moment I did fancy harry.