Just to Make Her Smile

Niall's POV:

poor kacey, she didn't deserve this, that git of a boy deserves a good old lesson taught to him and I hope that's what Liam does.

Since she was hurting I said that I would take her to a "surprise"I wanted it to just be us... but now all the boys are going.... great.

I finished pulling over a simple dark blue v-neck shirt, nothing fancy but still nice, and walked out to where all the other guys were.

walking out they had these weird smirks, except Harry he looked like a murderer, not even making eye contact with me.

"Hey boys, ye ready?" I asked the nodded,

"sooo... you and Kacey huh?" Lou wriggled his eybrows.

"Oh shut up Louis you're nuts!" I exclaimed. "don't be silly she could very easily fancy you Nialler" Zayn added, I'll be honest this started to make me feel good, then Harry.

"I'll be in the loo," he said and with that he stood up and went into the bathroom,

someone was in a mood I thought, just then the door opened, and out came Kacey, with no more puffy eyes, she had these tight tight skinny jeans on and a lace top, in all honesty she looked rather fit , but I couldn't think like that, focus Niall! you can't like Kacey it's Liam's Sister

"hey Kac ready?" I smiled, she nodded and grabbed her phone and started to read through all her messages I assumed, her happy face dropped and she went straight into a frown, quickly turning it off and paying attention to us again. Then out came Harry who looked up at her and gave her a lopsided smile,

"so where are we going?" she asked

"ITS A SURPRISE!" Lou answered, she chuckled gosh her laugh makes me just smile, I'm glad we can make her happy again.

we all waked out, and yes me trying to be a flirt, reached over and linked my arms within hers, I mean why not we're friends right? not holding hands but something a flirty friend would do, and it must have worked since I earned a smile from her.

We started to walk in silence, well it depends what you call silence, for us it was no one would talk other than lou on the phone with El and having an iLOVEYOUMORE fight with her.

"so my question is, are we there yet?" Kacey asks breaking the silence, "almost yeah," I smiled showing off my braces.

"you have braces?" she asked "yeah I do they are kinda new but you know needed straight teeth " she laughed, "well I love when someone has braces, I always wanted them" she said still smiling.

"I hate them!" I laughed

from there on we had a 10 minute discussion about braces, and a quite intertaining one I might add.

"WE'RE HERE!" Zayn singsongs breaking us out of conversation.

"Oh you guys! this is too sweet I haven't done this since I was a little girl!" she beamed, making us all laugh,

As we walked inside the ice cold building she went over and bought a simple jacket to wear while we were on the ice.

"I'm gonna get skates, anyone want to come?" she asked but before I could answer harry beat me to it.

"ohh meeee!" he pleaded like a baby and of course she said yes, and I watched them walk away together, every step they took sent daggeres in me, was I jealous? I shouldn't be Kacey is and only will be a best friend, but I was curious, does she fancy harry?

Kacey's POV:

After this morning, after I found out about my low life boyfri--I mean ex-boyfriend I could do Is cry and cry it hurt me so much. But then the boys came to my rescue and I could never be more greatful. and Niall, he was too cute, coming up with the idea of ice skating?! how adorable, and we hugged me it just felt so soft and cozy to be near him.

Then I thought about Harry, and last night, he was truly a flirt, but maybe thats what makes making me like him, wait did I just say that? I must be off my rocker I barely know them, any of them.

"Kacey?" Kac?" Harry's angelic voice broke me out of my trance. "yes?" I asked biting my lip

"what size shoe are you?" he asked with a smile "oh a 4" I replied, earning a 'oh my god' look from harry causing me to giggle

we got our skates, and sat down together, and started to pull on our skates, to go out on the ice,

"so on Friday Are you---" Harry was cut off, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU HARRY STYLES?!?!" a younger girl perhaps 14, or 15 interrupted, he nodded making her nearly die!

"can I please have your autograph?!" she begged, he smiled and said yes, as he signed I was thinking 'wow am I really that invisible?'

"HEY I know you!" she said pointing at me, oops, spoke to soon.

"You're Liam's sister! oh my gosh so it's true you're really with them! wow" she was so happy her happiness made me all giddy

"I am and yes it's true," I smiled

"Are you two like a couple? ohmigod that'd would be like totes adorbs!" and at this point I realized she was defiantly a Yank...aka American

"Uhhh no we are ummm-" Harry was cut off again "It 's okay I won't tell!" she winks and waved goodbye and skipped off.

"hmmmmm awkward" Harry muttered causing me to burst out laughing.

"so what were you saying about friday?" I asked really wanting to hear this.

"well I was curious to know If you would want too---" he was cut off yet again

"HAZZA! LET'S GO BEFORE THE ICE MELTS!!!!" I heard louis yelling at us, causing harry to roll his eyes.

"continue please" I asked while I stood up with help from Harry.

"Kacey would you like to go out with me on friday? just you and me?"

I stopped, he asked me out on a date, I immediately felt my face for a big ass smile and I couldn't wipe it away I was going out with harry, this could be fun he's such a down to earth guy and I mean he's so great!

I bit my lip and watching his reactions was priceless, his face lit up like a 5 year old at christmas.

"Does Liam know?" I ask suddenly thining about him

"Uhh no I've yet to ask him" Harry says looking down as we step on the ice, and me being me I tried to begin skating and lo and behold I slipped causing me to go flying backgrwards

closing my eyes preparing for an impacting, but it never came, then I noticed a large hand around my waist, Harry's.

He grabbed my waist and made me stop falling, he was leaving over me while still holding me, there were skaters going around us not even noticing,

I don't know who started to lean in first and in my head I felt bad since I 'technically' just broke up with Nick harry was like my rebound boy so I did feel bad, But it didn't stop me, we were both leaning in getting closer and as I started to feel his hot breath on my lips I closed my eyes

we were going to kiss here it--

"Guys?" we were both startled by the irish voice, turning sideways we saw Niall staring, It through us both off guard

"Nialler!" Harry screamed accidentally letting me go causing me to fall for real this time,

ugh so close I thought.