Had a Bad Day

Liam's POV:

Watching her cry made me sick and feel like its my fault when I had nothing to do with this.

"Kacey please what's wrong?" I pleaded her as I wrapped my arms around her "Please tell me" she started to hiccup meanng she was truly worked up, I glanced at the boys for a second, all seemed shocked and yet worried to for her.

She looked up to them too at the same time and tired to calm down but couldn't "What? you've never seen a girl get heart broken have you?" she spat at them, she's really hurt she's never like this at all.

"Kacey don't say that! I want to help but you need to tell us what happened" Niall spoke softly as he knelt down next to her, followed by Harry Zayn and Lou.

"Kacey you're to pretty to cry, please stop" Zayn asked her.

"I promise I-- I mean we could make it better" Harry whispered.

Holding onto her I felt her shake almost, I just wanted to rip that boys head off right now .

"Nic-Nick ch-ch-cheated on me--eee" she stuttered, "court--tneyy saw-w him wi-with an another gi-girl snogging he-r fac-ee ou-out." she started to sob again

"That's it," I muttered

I let go of my fagile sister and let the boys try to talk to her, I reached for my phone because I had to call in someone who I know could help Kacey.

"Niall' POV:

"Kac, please look up" I brushed her hair behind her ears, she sniffled a bit, and looked up my eye could barly take the sight, she truly broken I thought,

"Kac Kac if you keep crying you'll get wrinkles and you don't wanna look old!" Lou tried to lighten the mood, it worked because she chuckled a bit and she cracked a small smile she had small dimples, how adorable I thought.

"Kacey, what If I can promise we can make this better, " I added pointing to all the boys "How?" she asked sniffling again

"well its a surprise!" I joked around, the next thing she did surprised me.

She wrapped her hand around my neck and hugged me so tightly, but it didn't hurt.

I looked to the boys as she hugged on Zayn and Lou had a annoying smirk on their face, and then there was Harry, He looked as if he wanted to stab me, his green eyes we peicing into my blue ones. I have never been more uncomfortable in my life.

"thank you," she said backing up and smiled, "all of you" she continued, " I thought this was crazy but it isnt it turns out you are all the best friends I never had " she said with a grin, she's happy I thought.

"AWWWWWW.... GROUP HUG" Lou said very loudly I rolled my eyes and she rolled hers, and then we all went to hug the tiny Payne.

Harry's POV:

we hugged her, she was so warm and so small she smelled like coconuts and vanilla and It was such a wonderful smell.

she hugged NIall, Jealousy was in my body does she fancy him over me?

Wait what's happening to me? she's only a friend right? A drop dead beeautiful friend, no stop thinking like that harry! I thought

okay I giveup, she's not just a friend, I fancied her, and I met her yesterday, but I fell like I've known her a lifetime.

Is that weird? Maybe just a little.

I fancied Kacey no doubt about that.