A New York Love

"I know you've never love the sound of your voice on tape, You never want to know how much you weigh. You still loe to squeeze into your jeans,but you're perfect to me" Harry spoke clearly into the mic. His voice was making my own melt His voice was so angelic.

Here I sat for yet another song they were recording. They've been in the studio nearly an hour and after this they have a show to attend, which honestly will be amazing to hear them perform.

They finished their last song of the morning and slowly made their way out, Elle and Dani had run off for girl time, surre I was invited but I chose to stay with the boys, well with Haz.

"God damn this sleepiness I have" Zayn said flopping down on the floor. "Zayniee, wake up! you have a show later remember?" I smiled as I gently poked him. Harry came and sat down right near me laying his head on my shoulder.

"Kacey I'm so tired" he cried on my shoulder rolling a bit. "Oh is my baby sleepy?" I cooed sweetly, he nodded slowly and I softly chuckled, "Well sorry Haz but you have a busy day." I smirked lifting him a bit, he groaned

"Fine," he sighed after sitting up all the way. "Guys ready? let's get some lunch" Liam walked in smiling, He hasn't really smiled like that in a while, "Sounds good" I smiled stnading up and pulling my boyfriend with me

"Kacey," Harry asked me softly "Yes Hazza" I turned a bit as the boys started to pile out.

He didn't say anything and like always he surprised me with a kiss, a soft chaste one, nothing crazy but sent me into never-neverland.

"Mmmm what's that for," I asked pulling away looking into his green emeralds.

"I just, " he paused "I love--" "Harry Kacey stop having sex! I'm hungry!" Niall interupptedd him. My face burned and I felt every drop of blood in me rise, "We are doing no such thing!" Harry yelled, he was a tad bit pink. I mean I can understand because I mean we haven't thought or even metioned that. I mean It's a big deal, sure he's no virgin But I am and I'm not ready for that.

"Kacey?" Harry tapped my shoulder, "mmmm?" I asked turning around "You okay?" he asked grabbing my hand

"of course, Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled he just shrugged "Come on, I'm starved" I chirpped dragging him out, What was Harry going to say? I love you? was that it? God I sure hope.

"Finally" Louis smiled as we walked into our van, I smiled sweetly and slid in followed by Harry. I glanced at Liam who was beaming at his phone, "What's up with him?" I asked quietly to Harry, "Well, him and Dani fiannly made up and well he got it in and well enough said" Harry winked, my face now drained of all color.

"Dear God" I muttered to myself thhough Harry heard it, "Kacey he's a boy what else would he be so dilighted by?" He chuckled. I suppose he's right.

"Look nevermind that, let's go I'm hungry!" Niall whinned again. I laughed god this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am never, ever, ever, eating fried shimp again, I've had enough for my lifetime!" I yelled grabbing my stomach as we walked out of a sea food restraunt called "red lobster"

"Well good! then I can eat your shirmp" Niall laughed following me out.

"Wait where's Harry, and Liam...?" I trailed off as I aproached our van

"Loo I figure " Zayn shurgged climbing in,

both boys in the restroom, This will be fun to hear about.

Harry's POV:

I strolled out of the loo and went to the sink to wash my hands, But a body appeared next to me and of course it had to have been Liam.