How to fix a Broken Heart

Kacey's POV:

I woke up smiling, almost like a make-up add. I was happy. The sun ws shinning and the bus was still moving where were we going, in all honesty no idea but I was still relaxed.

Only then I realized a tight arm around my waist, turning over I saw harry holding onto me, but yet fast asleep, at first I smiled at th cuteness then I realized. "Shit" I muttered, this is wrong I have Nick! I wiggled out of his grasp and walked out to the main room, everyone was still asleep, so I went to make myself some breakfast, only a muffin and milk but still food.

Nobody stirred, I sat there in silence just thinking, that is until Harry came stumbling outwards, half asleep.

"Morning there princess" I teased, he smirked and came over the kitchen area and sat down covering his head with his hands, I smiled to myself and grabbed him a muffin and passed it down, he muttered a thanks and I nodded,

"So kacey about last night.. "he began my face instanly turned red "Yes um I wanted to thank you for staying with me that was sweet" I tried to cover up any wierdness, he smiled so I hopped it worked. we made small talk a little flirty sweet comments then came in my head honcho.

"Why weren't you in your bunk this morning?!" Liam scowled at Harry, oh shit I thought, mental face slap. "I uhmm fell asleep in Kacey's room" Harry was super quiet. Liam starred at us with a disturbed look in his eyes, "Don't touch my sister" he growled and turned on his hell. I glanced at Haz he was bright pink,I was too probably.

"Baby baby baby ohhh, I'm like Baby Baby Ba-" my phone rang, I chuckled and answered right away. knowing who it was.

"Hey love!" I chirrped maybe a bit too loud because I earned many looks from the other boys as they walked in. "hi beaut, " she said softly, somethings not right.

"Are you okay Coutney?" I asked full seriousness, "Kacey babes you may want to sit, " I froze at first unable to move and started thinking of all negitive things, oh know,

I walked back to my room and shut the door, sat on the edge on my bed and spoke quietly, "What happened?"

Liam's Pov:

I refused to look at Harry, stayed with my sister, on her first night? HELL NO.

Then Kac got a call and was so happy to answer but then the happieness was gone and her face became pale., she stood up and walked straight into her room, something was clearly up no doubt.

"What's wrong with Kacey?" Niall asked, almost worried sounding , "I dont know" I answered. he looked down and I looked at Harry who was biting his lip.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" I heard Kacey yell from the other room, It was like a shiek of pain almost. All five of us sat up instantly and sprinted to where she was, I brusted open the door only to find her curled up into a ball on the floor crying, no bawling her eyes out. all thoughts ran to one thing, Nicolas.