Chapter 1

~Evs POV~

Two years. Two damn years I've been stuck with Andrew. I've been beaten,whipped, cut, anything you can imagine probably happened to me. All painful and hard to forget. I have been stuck in a cell waiting for my mate to save me, for two years, but don't think I haven't tried to escape on my own...

*Flash Back*

I woke up to pounding on the door.

"Eve! I'm coming in! You better be decent!" Andrew yelled threw the door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The cell wasn't the big I could barley stand in it, and if I did I had to slouch.

A bang echoed through the cellar. I heared heavy foot steps and then Andrew appeared in front of me. His ice blue eyes still cold as ever, smirking at me as I just stared at him.

"Eve, my love, be a good girl and you can come out?" He said sweetly. I sighed and walked towards the open door he stood in. I smiled at him, then I kneed him in the groin, and slammed the door into the side of his head. He let out a groan and I was off, running as fast as my little human legs could carry me. I got out into the forest but that glory was short lived, as I was thrown into a tree.

I landed on the ground with a loud thud and a cry of pain escaped my lips. My hair was pulled back making me whimper a little. I opened my eyes to see Andrew, his eyes black and his lips in a line.

"You little bitch! I am your mate but you want to leave me, you want to run off to my brother. He was right you are a whore." He snarled at me, looking at him as my heart broke. Jon didn't say that, I know he didn't say that.

"I don't believe you." I sniffled, as Andrew got on his knees in front of me, his eyes ice blue again.

"He let me take you. That's why he hasn't found you yet, and he won't because he is not even looking." He whispered to me, the next thing I knew a sob escaped my throat and made my whole body shake. Andrews arms wrapped around me, but I didn't push him away knowing he'd just hurt me, again.

He stroked my hair and whispered to me. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes before he picked me up and took me back to the cell. That day I lost hope in him coming for me, but I never stopped dreaming if he did.

*End of Flash Back*

That wasn't the last time I tried to escape tho, I've done it multiple times. I'm also a mother now, I had Jons son, Marcus, 8 months after I was kidnapped. I barley ever saw him but he looked like Jon. He had thick dark brown hair that was wavy, and he had Jons gold eyes. He had my nose and my lips, and this little scar on his chin, which I have no idea were it came from.

I loved Marcus but I only saw him once or twice a month, plus his 2nd birthday is next week. I really wish that Jon was here the day Marcus was born. He'd be so happy, or maybe he wouldn't, I really don't know, but if what Andrew said was true then Jon really doesn't care.

He isn't looking for me, and doesn't want to. I sighed and rested my back against the cell wall. I hated it here, and I bet Marcus hated it too. I closed my eyes as the door opened. I heard feet walking to me and a little pair scurring.

I looked up to see Marcus and Andrew. Marcus gave me a wide 20 watt smile just like his father and Andrew sent me a small one as well.

"Hi mommy!" Marcus practically yelled at me. I smiled at him and his eyes lit up like a tree.

"Hey hunny bunch." I said smiling, he looked towards Andrew.

"Daddy can I please go in?" He said softly. Andrew made Marc call him daddy because he refused to have it be told it was his brothers and not his.

Marcus was werewolf dominate so he looked like a five year old instead of a two year old. Andrew made eye contact with me, I gave him a pleading look, begging him to let me see my son. Andrew finally nodded and opened the door. Marcus ran to me and threw his little arms around my neck.

"He is coming mom, I know it." Marc whispered to me. I smiled and nodded, as I rubbed his back.

"I know baby, I know." I have told Marc about Jon. He knows Andrew is not his father and he knows what will happen if he doesn't call him father so he keeps his mouth shut. Marcus is still hoping that Jon comes but I lost that hope awhile ago...

~Jons POV~

I ran a hand over my face. Two damn years! Two fucking years we have been looking for Eve and can't find her!

I know she's still alive but magic was blocking our bond. A week after we still couldn't find her I tore apart our house everything except our bed. I laid in that bed for day just taking in her scent but it faded, along with all my nights...

I needed her back, Logan is going crazy and my heart hurts every time I hear her name. Who ever says her name well, gets a fist to the face, if there lucky. Saying her name makes me think about her, and we'll I can't stand the thought of my brother even touching Eve.

In these past two years my father has kept the title till I find my mate but the trail keeps getting colder and colder. I pray every night for the Moon Goddess to help me find her, of corse she never does anything.

Cal has been here every day trying to help figure out were she is, but none of us have had any luck. I sighed and slouched over the paper again.

"I think there close." Cal said strongly, I looked up at him, anger and frustration clear on his face.

"Why in the hell would they be close?" Anthony asked looking at call like he was crazy. Cal gave Anthony the I'm-gonna-go-ape-shit-on-your-ass-if-you-dont-shut-up look. I smiled at them bickering.

"Okay you two can have this make out sesion later but for now we need to focus." My dad said next to me, after Eve went missing I mended some bridges with my father. Anthony looked at him.

"Thats what we have been doing for two fucking years! Focusing!!! She could be dead for all we know!" He shreaked, and yhere he went, he pushed a button. In two seconds he was up against the wall fighting for air.

"She isn't dead.... not yet." I snarled at him. He nodded and I let my hand fall from around his neck, as I turned to them.

"Well Cal let's hope your right. Get some warriors and let's go look closer to the border." I said, he nodded and walked out of the room Anthony and my father behind him.

I walked behind the desk and sat down sighing. I've become more violent since she disappeared. My pack is scared of me but when Eve was back I'd be better. I knew that....

--------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyo! So the first chapter to the sequel of 'I Have Two Mates, And They're Twins?!?'. I hope you like it!

As always

SHARE!!!

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!!

Love Your CrAzY Author,
ClaryFray4372