Chapter 6

~Eve's POV~

"Do it."

He whispered softly to me. I whined and struggled against his grasp.

"No." I snapped out. He smacked me. Hard.

"I said do it!" He barked. I glared daggers at him.

"I refuse." I said strongly. Something cold and sharp touching my extended stomach.

"We wouldn't want anything to happen to our son. Now would we?" He whispered disgustingly in my ear. His chapped lips rubbing against my ear. His disgusting calloused hands touching me.

"You wouldn't dare." I snarled back at him only to her his sick chuckle. His chest hitting me with every breath.

"Would you really take that chance?" He coaxed into my ear. I mumbled soft, mean words under my breath.

"Do it. Now." He snarled. Digging the knife deeper into my stomach. I whined but reached out and took the canting from the girl who had a sadistic smile on her face. The you boy in front of me struggled.

"Please! Please don't hurt me! I beg of you!" His soft voice carried out. I whimpered knowing I had to do something. But I knew something he didnt, I knew my baby could never be hurt. But he didnt. I walked really close to the boy as the people who surrounded us watched with pure excitment and eagerness in their eyes. I sighed as I brought the cantine close to him.

I won't hurt you. Don't worry, just stay put and act like I will. I sent him a message through my thoughts. His eyes held understanding and a little bit of remorse because he thought my child could be harmed. I took the canting and held it over his head.

"Actually, can I use that knife, I want to feel his blood drip from my hands." I asked harshly showing them an evil glint in my eye. But the glent wasn't for me being a murder but something entirely different. He brought the knife over his eyes holding amusement and also a little bit of annoyance. My hand clutched the cold knife as I brought it over my head and the tension grew.

Quickly I sliced the rope and the boy was off in a dash the first person running after him I threw the knife at, and they fell to the ground with a knife in their back. I smiled sadistically at them as his eyes bored into mine.

"Opps, I think you lost him, Andrew." I spat. His towering form coming towards me.

I woke up in a mess of sweat. Jon looking me over worriedly memories flowing through my head as I began to sob. Loudly. Jon pulled me close as sparks fluttered over my skin.

"I'm sorry!" I choked out, as Jon shushed me. He stroked my hair and began to rock us back and forth.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked after awhile. I smiled sadly up at him as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Because I woke you and everybody else up." I sighed. Rubbing my face, trying not to think about the horrible dream.

"It's okay, babe, no one minds, we know what you've been through and well we are quite surprised, after everything you managed to get out, and save two others in the process." He whispered to me as he rubbed my back, sparks shoting across my skin.