Chapter 10

I woke up with the Damn Sun in my eyes. Fucking God Damn sleep ruiner. I slowly tried to sit up but was held back by an arm. I looked over my shoulder to see Jon peacefully sleeping. Gently I reached over and poked him in the face tell he started to stur. I watched as his eyes slowly opened and he just stared at me sleepily.

"What?" He asked groggily, and in his deep, sexy morning voice. I smiled at him and reached out to touch his cheek. He watched me as if I was going crazy, but for some reason, I felt as if he wasn't real.

As soon as my hand made contact with his face I started to cry, I just couldn't help it. I loved him so friggen much and I thought I was never going to see him again. He sat up strait with a worried look and pulled me into him.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Huh, what's gotten into you?" He asks softy in a worried tone. I look up at him and smiled through the tears.

"I just never thought I'd see you again, or that Marc would ever see you, and I just didn't want to wake up and see that all of this. Isn't real." I said softly and started to cry again. I don't think I could ever tell Jon all that happened to me, and honestly I don't think I can even tell  myself that all of it was just a nightmare. I can still feel the knifes cutting my skin, and the ropes digging into my arms.

"Hey, I am right here I promise and you are never leaving me again, because then I will kill someone and you'll get mad at me for getting a stain on the carpet,again." He said chuckling nervously, the last part under his breath. I looked up at him and glared. He knows I know. Fricken asshole.

"So it was you who spilled the fricken kool-aid in the nursery!" I screamed at him. He looked at me with wide eyes, well maybe he didn't know I knew.

"Well actually Rose brought it up to me when I was sitting in there. I got so mad at here for disturbing me I got in her face and yelled at her. Then knocked the Damn jug onto the carpet and told her to get out. I felt horrible but honestly I just started at the spot and thought of all the shit I was gonna be in when you came back to that. " He said softly as he just stared at me. I looked up at him and gave him the 'hell-ya- I'm- pissed' look. But seeing him look like he was about to get lashed at made my heart bleed, he looked so lost and afraid. He was upset because of me. I hugged him tight. It took him a moment but he began to hug me back, I soon drifted off to sleep in his arms.

*Time Lapse*

My bed was moving, Jenkins really. I opened my eyes and saw that Marc and Logan where on the bed jumping and in no time Rose and Anthony were joining them. I looked over at Jon who was glaring at them with sleepy eyes. They began to chant 'Wakey, wakey, eggs and bacy.' I couldn't help what happened next. I began to laugh. Everyone stopped and stared at me. As soon as I started  I couldn't stop. But my laughing was contagious. The boys began to laugh and dance and sing. While Rose and Anthony plopped down on the bed. I looked at Jon and he just stared at me, smiling. I just stared and smiled back.

"Wow, Coolio, moms laughing saved the plant." Marc yelled excitedly. I looked over at what was supposed to be a dying plant but really, it was bright and full of life, but last night I swear it was dead. Jon looked at me with extreme worry.

"What?" I asked a little worried to why he was so worried. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his office, soon Rose and Anthony came barreling in after.

"Do you reamer some of that dates of your torture?" J9n asked hurriedly while frantically searching for something.

"I guess, but why?" I asked softly as he found what ever he was looking for, unrolled it and slammed it on the table.

"Because these might correspond with those dates." He said pointing at a map with pinpoints and dates. "Tell me a date."

"Umm, October 5, around 3 o'clock ish. He frantically searched over the map. He stopped and looked at us with wide eyes.

"I thought I was crazy, delusional." He said I looked at his finger. It was pointed at Florida. The note said, 'Hurricane formed out of no where and hit Florida head on, at 3:17 pm. It was only a 1 but did flood and killed almost a hundred people.' My hands started to shake. I really am a killer I killed them.

"Eve, he wanted you to destroy all these places, I know you would never do that. He knew putting you through torture that your angel abilities would start destroying places. The plant, your laugh saved it, Eve. You where meant to do good, he was doing the evil. I read that God made angels that way to punish humans for hurting them. Andrew knew it to, he knew that he could get you to distract people. To make them think bad things where happing so he could do so something, but I have no idea what." Jon said fastly. So pain can turn the ocean into a tsunami and laughing can cure cancer, I'll go with the latter.

"So what your saying Jon is that she is ether our savior or our destruction? Without her we'll lose but with her will when? That's why I am getting from this." Rose said crossing her arms. Anthony just nodding behind her. Jon looked up from the map at me again.

"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Eve your ether a ticking time bomb or the sun in a thick blizzard. Can you, will you help us?" He asked softly. I looked at him and gave him the are-you-nutz look.

"Hell ya, your my family, I'd die if I could protect you." I said and Rose and Anthony screamed in rejoice as Jon wrapped me in his arms.

"I knew you'd chose me over Andrew." He said and kissed my head. I looked up at him and glared.

"Well aren't you cockey." I said and snuggled into him again.

------------------------------------------------
Authors Note

Heyo, sorry it took so long, hope you all like it. I know, I am a horrible author for not updating and then coming up with this pile of crap but hey, whatcha gonna do? Anywho!

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

Love Your CrAzY Author,
ClaryFray4372