Chapter 14

I felt their teeth dig into my skin. I let out a loud cry and tried to get out of its grasp. It only clenched harder onto my arm. Tears were flowing down Mr face as I tugged my arm, dumb I know but I was terrified. The adrenaline was pumping fast and hard through my veins. Blood was everywhere. But not too seconds later was the wold ripped off of me. The bigger blonde wolf stood over it and snapped it's neck. I turned my head in disgust, I absolutely hated violence. I looked down at my arms to see it in shreds, blood gushing out of it. I think I see some bone too.

Soon a gentile hand touched me back. I looked up through teary eyes to see Jon. His eyes glued to my arm. A man in only a pair of shorts ran up to us. His eyes locking onto my arm, his eyes lit up in anger.

"Alpha, they retreated." He stated snappily taking his eyes off my arm and looking at his alpha.

"Any prisoners?" He asked not taking his eyes of my arm. He slept reached down to my arm as soon as his finger tip made contact with my skin it burned. I let out a low hiss in pain. The man's eyes flicked to me sadness flooding his eyes.

"Yes sir. We got two." He said looking back to his alpha. Jon stood up turning to the man nodding. His body stiff.

"Take them to the cells, I wanna know who the hell did this so I can snap their neck!" His voice started calm and ended in a shout. I hastily got up and put my hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him. He sighed turning around and wrapped his arms around me putting his face between my neck and shoulder.

"You are dismissed." He dated before the man nodded giving me a small smile which I returned. He turned and ran off.

"Jon, can we please go to the hospital my arm is starting to hurt." I asked sheepishly. Jon shoot back as if I had burned him,eyes wide.

"Oh god eve I'm  so sorry." He said hastily. He then picked me up and ran towards the hospital. Soon the warm air of the hospital greeted me, sighing in delight. The doctors rushed forward asking all sorts of questions which I wasn't listening to do to the rising pain in my arm. My adrenaline falling and my pain increasing. Soon I felt a shot in my arm and my eyes fluttered close leaving me in darkness.

~Jon's Pov~

I was shaking in fear as I watched them take her sleeping form to the operating room.

"Alpha she will be fine her angel blood should help speed up the healing process." One of the doctors said nodding her head and walking off. I sighed and slumped down into a chair the feeling of dread wash over me.

"Jon!" I looked up to see Rose, Marc, and Logan. She rushed over to me while I stood up. She flew into me almost knocking me off my feet. I chuckled a little and wrapped my arms around her.

"I heard what happened and thought you could use the company." She said stepping back and gave me a small smile. I returned it and looked down at the two small children. Logan and Marc had both been crying. I bent down to look them in the eyes.

"Mommy's gonna be okay." I said giving them a small smile. They just looked at me.

"Promise?" Marc asked sniffling. I nodded.

"Promise." I said as he nodded and walked towards me wrapping his arms around my neck. I looked up to Logan who had no expression on his face and tears welling in his eyes.

"Logan?" I asked and he broke down in tears.

"I hurt mommy." He sobbed. My heart shattered I knew what had happened. Logan was in the tree house and Eve went after him. I wasn't mad at Logan I was upset that she had gotten hurt but she would have done the same thing for anyone in the pack. I kneeled in front of him wrapping my arms around his shaking frame.

"This was not your fault and Mommy will be better in no time don't worry." I stated as I stroked his hair. Logan just nodded and snuggled closer into my body. My dad never was affectionate to any of us. It sucked growing up like that so doing this made me feel like I had a chance to make their childhood a hell of a lot better then mine.

"Alpha." A strong voice called out from behind me. I turned to see a doctor. Giving him a small smile and a nod to continue.

"The Luna is in a room waiting to see you all." He stated while turn no on his heel and leading us to a door opening it to see a cleaned, bandaged, and sleeping Eve. Slowly we walked in and sat on the chairs in the room. The doctor quietly shut no the door behind him. Eve looked awful. Her skin was pale and her face sunk in. Her arm was purple and red, do to bruising and irritation. I sighed holding her good hand.

"Hey babe. I'm here, and so are the boys and Rose." I stated and waited for her to respond. Nothing. She didn't even flinch. I sighed setting my head on the bed a feeling of remembrance washing over me. Rose gently patted my back in comfort. I sighed already missing my precious girl. Her labored breaths gave me the reassurance that she was fine but tears still pricked my eyes as I stroked her unloving hand with my thumb. Rose got up to get food while Logan and Marc were asleep side by side. Eve may have rescued a boy but she also got another son. I know she loves him so do I but I feel bad for the boy who watched his parents die. Got tortured and watched his mother figure get torn into. Buy he was still an innocent child. And Marc's new best friend, they where literally inseparable at home. The door clicked open and I looked up to see rose. It wasn't my sister.

It was Andrew.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors note

Sorry it took forever to update. I know you hate me, lol I hate me too. But here Ya go. I'm going to try to update more often. Enjoy!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!!

LIKE!!!

Love your cRaZy Author,
ClaryFray4372