Chapter 2

Here I am, in a cold dark cell all by my self. I would start singing but the last time I did that the guard came in a kicked me in the stomach.

Soooo ya not doing that again. I am sick and I am weak and most likely I am dying. I can just feel it, I can feel death creep up on me.

I cringed as I heard the door to the cells slam open. The dark figure I know all to well comes towards my cell wall.

"Awww Evey, my love, I miss you. Can't you be a good girl? Then you can come out and play?" Andrew said smirking evily. I shook my head as tears poured out of my eyes.

"WHY THE HELL NOT?!?" He screamed at me. Gripping the bars tightly as his eyes were black. His skin sizzled against the silver bar but he didn't notice, or care.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME YOU FILTHY MUTT!!" I screamed. He shook with anger and opened the cell door. Well more like ripped it off its hinges and threw it across the room. He came in and grabbed me by my hair. I cried out and clawed at his wrist.

Then I saw it, we were passing by a torture room, sitting on a little table was a syringe marked wolves bane. I smirked, turning to Andrew, I kissed him full on the lips. He was shocked but after a moment kissed back, and then I kneed him in the groin, again.

I quickly grabbed the stringe, stuck it in him, and put in the bane. Then another and did it two more times. He fell onto the floor breathing heavily. I smiled and walked into the room. A boy, a little boy about 5 or 6 sat there chained to the wall. The chains glistened,Silver, his wrists were burned telling me he was a were wolf and the chains were silver.

I undid them and pulled him up. He groaned softly and swayed showing he was out. We'll damn, I'm not just going to leave him hear. I climbed up the stairs with the bpy setting on my hip to see a girl, she was 16,17 years old and Marc sat in front of her playing patty cake.

She looked up at me and fear entered her eyes. She got up and ran off. Marc turned and saw me, he smiled and ran up to me. I picked him up and ran around the house tell I found the front door. I swung it open and ran like hell tell I found a car.

I pulled the handle to find it was open. I put the boy and Marcus in the back seat and quickly buckled them up. I jumped in the front seat and looked for keys. Keys, Keys, KEYS?!? We're the hell are the keys!!I sighed and bent down to see the wires. I pulled them out more and ripped the red and the blue one apart and then attached them. The car urched to life.

I saw wolves lots of wolves fallow us as I sped off. After about 10 hours I pulled over. I looked in all the compartments in the car to find it had about 200 dollars in it. I got out of the car and went to the back seat and woke them up. The little boy looked at me with sad eyes.

"Please don't hurt me." He whispered. I smiled warmly as I stood out side leaning against the door of the car.

"I won't hun, I wont." I said softly. He reached out and grabbed my waist and began to cry into my stomach.

I rubbed his back and then pulled him away and looked at Marcus then back at him.

"You guys hungry?" I asked smiling and they nodded with excitment in their eyes.

I grabbed there hands and lead them inside. We sat down as a waiter came to the table.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked softly. I looked at Marcus.

"Fishsticks!" He yelled. I smiled and so did the waitress at his cuteness. I turned and looked at the boy.

He was staring forward at the table. And to tell he looked horrible was an understatement.