Chapter 11

So, my life sucks, scratch that, sucked. Now I have the perfect family, I'm realizing this now as we have family game night. It's Wednesday and my mom wants to forget all that happens the past three years, but I can't, I don't think I can ever go back but I can go forward. So that's what I'm going to do. The boys are loving family game night. It's Mom, Max, Anthony, Rose, Callum, Jon, his parents, the boys, and me. Jon's parents where confused at first but there getting the hang of game night.

I believe before tonight I had never seen Jon's father smile, but he did tonight... and he laughed and told jokes and told the boys stories. It was beautiful to see their relationship blossoming. I thought it was a good idea to mend the bridge with Jon's father and get it over with, the boys needed a grand dad and I need one less person to fight.

"Eve, babe, it's your turn. " Jon said softly siting next to me, everyone was looking at me as if I might explode. I smiled and started to laugh as I grabbed a card. It was a blue so I drew another which was green and set it down on the stack. See it dawned on me that I forgot all about the pretty ring sitting on my finger. Jon had given it back to me when I got home.

*Flash Back*
I'm looking for some ham in the fridge but do you think I can find it, of course not so now I'm on my hands and knees digging around for it.

"What are you doing babe?" Jon asked as my heart laid on the floor in front of me.

"Cheese and rice! Gosh why do ya gotta scare a girl like that?" I said with my hand on my fast beating heart.

"Cheese and rice?" He asked smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Hey it's a good supplement for Jesus Christ." I said shrugging a started to rummage around again.

"What are you looking for babe?" Jon asked helping me off the ground by my arm.

"Well I was looking for ham to make the boys sandwiches or lunch, but I guess I have to make mac and cheese." I said going towards the pantry. Jon grabbed my arm stopping me.

"You don't have to make anything I asked mom and dad to take them out for lunch." He stated. I sighed well that's nice of them, I guess. Me and Jon's father made up but we weren't besties, and it's getting better. He just loves the boys. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Great, but why did you make them leave?" He smiled at me and pulled out something from underneath his shirt unclamping it in the back.

"I wanted to give something back to you." Was all he said as he laid his necklace in my hands, it was my ring. (If you don't remember what it looks like it is above.)

"Oh my god! Where did you find this I thought I had lost it forever." I took it off the chain and slipped it on my finger.

"One of my trackers found it in the woods when we were looking for you, said he'd knew you'd be mad at him if he didn't bring it back." I smiled and chuckled a little. I missed it, the whole time I was in the cell Id reach down to twist it but it wasn't there. I felt naked without it.

"Thanks Jon, I'm serious, thanks." I said and got up on my tippy toes and kissed him. It got all kinds off hot after that.

*End of Flash Back*

We continued to play for a few more hours switching from Uno, to Monopoly, to Yahtzee, all sorts of games. The boys were tired and mom and max already had left. I just got don't putting the boys away. I sighed and began to put the game Life away.

"Eve." I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Okay what is it with you and your son practically always giving me heart attacks!" I said and turned to Mr. DayDream.

"Sorry, I just came to thank you for inviting us tonight, and letting me a part of the boys' lives."

"Of corse, I wouldn't want it any other way." I hugged him, he stilled at first but then hugged me back.

"You know I have Rose, and I love her don't get me wrong, but you'd be my perfect daughter." He said as we pulled apart. I smiled at him and he smiled back before turning and walking out the door. Mrs. DayDream gave me a hug next.

"By dear, ahh, thank you so much for this evening, me and grumpy pants had a blast." She said giggling and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"No, thank you. You two made the party a lot more fun." I said giggling as well. She smiled and scurried out the door. Rose and Anthony said their good byes and left each giving me a soft hug and a smile.

"I think it should become a pack tradition." I stated boldly as I continued to put the games away. Jon wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck setting his head on my shoulder.

"What should? Game night?" I nodded and continued to put all the Jinga pieces away.

"Okay when, Wednesday nights still?" I nodded again and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks babe." I said and began to take some of the games back down to the basement. The basement wasn't creepy. It had white walls, and brown carpet it was kind of a movie theater. And the games went on a shelf behind the movie chairs. I started to put stuff away when I heard something, turning around I almost screamed.

----------------------------------------------
Authors Note
Heyo! Sorry it took so long to update comment whatcha think about this chapter!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

LIKE!!!

Love Your CrAzY Author,
ClaryFray4372