Chapter 7

~Jons POV~

I got up and walked out of the room. Her screams still ringing through my head. I mind linked Anthony to get his ass over here. A few minutes later, here he is and Rose not to far behind him.

"Is everything okay, is Eve okay?" Rose asked hurriedly. I nodded and rubbed a hand down my face.

"I just needed Anthony to help me find that bastered." I said sighing. Rose gave me a stern look but her eyes sparkled with hurt and betrayal, we all felt that. "But Rose can you go to the pack doctor and ask him for some sleeping medication. I think Eve will need-" I was cut off by Eve's bloody screams, I shot up the stairs, throwing my bedroom door open.

Eve was huddled in the middle of the bed trembling, in a mess of sweat and bed sheets. I walked over to her the crawled onto the bed, setting her in my lap.

"Hey there sweetie, it's okay, it was just a dream." I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me with her big violet eyes. She was still so inocent.

"Yes just another dream Jon, but this one, is worse then the last will ever be." She whispered, my heart stopped and my blood ran cold. What could be worse then killing another?

~Eve's POV~

*Dream*

It was cold and dark as I huddled against the wall. Shaking with fear or being cold, I never knew, but I knew this dream, this memory more then anything else.

I screamed out in pain throwing my head back as another contraction came and went. They kept getting closet and closers together. The tips of my fingers became bloody from digging into the hard concrete floor of the cell.

Andrew stood out side the cell talking to one of the guards as if was just a nice stroll through the woods. I screamed out again as another wave of pain ran through me.

"Alpha, the contractions are getting closer together! The child, it's coming!" The doctor screamed at him. The doctors old blue eyes met mine.

"Dear when I tell you, you need to push okay?" He whispered to me, I nodded but said nothing. Soon Andrew was by the doctors side as I pushed the child out.

Soon the child came out but this child had eyes as black as night and skin like ash. Andrew held the child so I could see it. His ice blue eyes stared at me with pure disgusting lust.

"See here darling, it's our baby, our baby girl."

*End of Dream*

I sat up sweat rolling off my forehead and the sheets tangled around my bare legs. The door burst open and in flew Jon. He came over and set me in his lap. I was trembling in fear as I cuddled closer to him.

"Hey there sweetie, its okay, it was just another dream." He whispered in my ear. I snapped my head up to him, starring at him with disbelieving eyes.

"Yes just another dream Jon, but this one, is worst then the last will ever be." I whispered. He went stiff and I climbed out of his arms and stood in front of the open window, funny thing was, I don't remember opening it....

I turned on my heel looking for him. He was here, in this room. Jon stared at me like I had lost my mind.

"He-he-he was here." I whispered. Jon got off the bed and took three long strides towards me.

"What do you mean Eve, who was here?" He asked rubbing my arms. Tears fell from my eyes as I remembered how Jon promised to protect me, keep me safe. But my worst fear crawled through a window and he no idea! I shook off his grasp and walked towards the door.

"You promised Jon! You promised to protect me and those boys! And Andrew, he was here! In this room!" I screamed at him. Jon grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. I struggled against his grasp.

"Eve he wasn't here, why would you think he was, how could you doubt me?" He asked hurt lacing his voice. I looked him in the eyes.

"That window wasn't open when I fell asleep and it sure in the hell didn't open all by itself! Plus the last time he came to get me Where. Were. You?" I snapped as he looked at me with a heart broken expression. I instantly regretted my words.

"I opened the window so you could have some fresh air! And second off I was trying to protect you from my ass hole of a brother! Do you not think it killed me to have you gone! To even think about what was happing to you! At one point I thought you were dead! But I never stopped looking, but I see you gave up hope on me! So glad to see how much love you think I have for you, but don't you ever, and I mean ever think that your leaving me again, it would be a cold day in hell when I let that happen." He snapped at me. He let go of me and stalked out of the room slamming the door on his way out.

I cringed at the sound of the house rattling get as the back door slammed again. I ran to the window to see the back of a gold wolf run into the forest. Oh Jon, what have I done? I am so sorry Jon...

----------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyo! I know I am so sorry it took me for ever to update but I have been editing I Have Two Mates and They're Twins!

PLEASE READ

Again do you guys think I need a facebook, or tumbler or something for my books, like to post new cover or banners, for contests, and update days???? If you do or don't please comment your thoughts!!!

As Always,

COMMENT!!!

LIKE!!!!

SHARE!!!

Love Your CrAzY Author,

ClaryFray4372