Chapter Nine

Tim's POV

The movie is over finally. I'm in the kitchen trying to cool down. I think Faith saw Keith and I. I had just put my hands on the counter and leaved into it as the door flung open.

"Tim!" Keith had whispered.

"God, you scared me. What?" I said trying to act cool. Keith on the other hand, he totally was loosing his cool. He was freaking out.

"I think Faith knows. . ."

"Wait, how? What the heck happened in five minutes?!"

"She was asking me questions and I kept my cool in there, but I got away so I could tell you!"

"It's alright. As long as she hasn't said anything yet. . . I guess It's Okay. Just stay cool Keith."

"I can't risk loosing you. . . And this might risk it." He said almost crying.

"It's alright. Come here," I said as I pulled him into me, his head resting on my shoulder, "you wont loose me. Guaranteed." I could feel Keith's muscles move into a smile.

The next day..

I fell asleep that night right after Keith had left, nothing that interesting happened. Faith hasn't said anything yet, so That's good. It was about nine in the morning and I was the first one up. I was down stairs watching TV when I got a text. *Hey man, wanna come over or go do something later?*

It was Keith.

*Yeah. Sure, I'll come over then we can do something secret.*

*Yay. I'll be here.*

I smiled at the text and hoped off my butt and on to my feet. I slowly glided up the stairs and quietly enter my room. I couldnt wake Faith. I grabbed my clothes quickly and headed to the bathroom to change. I could hear Faith ruffling around in the bed less than 20 feet away. I bet you I dressed the fastest I ever have before..

I slowly opened the door and Faith was sound asleep. I walked over and kissed her on the cheek and rushed away. I went down stairs and grabbed a piece of paper and started to write Faith a note.

"Sorry I had to leave early. I have a photoshoot. These pictures may or may not be put anywhere, depends on how hot they are (; I love you babe." I had just dotted the period when a voice surprised me.

"Where you going.?" Faith asked. Faith!! Shit!

Keith's POV.

It's been 45 minutes since I texted Tim. Where is he? He usually is right over. I hope nothing bad has happened.

Tim's POV

I think I'm now going to be bombarded with questions. Shit.

"Where are you going?" Faith asked again with her lips pursed and arms crossed.

"I have a new photoshoot for Highway Don't Care. It's going to me me and Keith. That director called me this morning. Taylor can't make it cause she has a show in Los Angeles tonight." I said confidently.

"I thought you we're home today." She tapped her foot.

"Me to. It was last minute. You understand about last minute stuff."

"Alright. Come home soon." She sighed.

"I will. If you call and I don't answer, call Keith."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I kissed her gently on the lips and headed out.