Capter Fifteen

Tim's POV

Keith is coming for lunch pretty soon! I'm really excited. Both my babes to have lunch together and i get to show affection to both of them. I am really glad Faith is okay with this, for now, In the near future I know she'll get jealous and want me all to herself. Thats just how she is. I just hope everything will die down quick. Soon the door bell rang. Faith jumpped up off the couch quicker than I did to get the door. She beat me there and let Keith in.

"Hiya Keith!" Faith said as she gave him a hug.

"Hey Faith!" he smiled back at her.

"Hey there Australian Candy!" i laughed as i hugged him. He looked at me like I had four heads!

"What?" He said as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Keith, we have to tell you something. Don't freak out." Faith said leading him to the couch.

"Uhm.. Okay?" he said looking at me with deep confusion. We had all sat on the couch. Faith and I on either side of Keith.

"Listen, Kieth. I know." Faith said bluntly.

"You know what?" Keith asked, a worried look appeared on his face.

"Babe, my other babe knows about us." I said.

"Wait. What?" His face got white, all except his cheeks, they we're bright red.

"I know about you and Tim, and I'm alright with it." Faith said placing her hand over his.

"You're okay with us?" Keith asked as his face grew lighter.

"Yes, for now. Go ahead and do your celebrating. I won't watch." Faith said as she turned away.

"Really?" Keith looked and smiled.

"Really." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh my god. Yay!" Keith said as he threw himself on me and kissed me for a rather long time until we heard Faith's voice.

"Can I turn around now?" Faith laughed. Keith and I let out and smiled at each other.

"Yes babe, you can turn around now." I laughed. We all smiled at each other.

"Why are we sitting around staring at each other? Lets eat!" I said standing up heading towards the kitchen. I am so happy right now.