Chapter Twenty

Tim's POV

Tonight was going to be amazing! I have both my baby's by my sides and were going to watch one of my favorite super hero movies ever! I am in love with the thought of this! Though Faith looked unhappy in the car. I should talk to her.

Keith resisted to hold my hand as we walked into that movie theatre but I grasped Faith's hand really tight.

"Three adults please" Keith said as he bought the tickets. Faith was still quiet.

"Aw, Keith you didn't have to do that. We could have payed ourselves!" I said as I placed my hand on his back.

"I insist. It's the least I could do!" Keith smiled.

All three of us made our way to where the food was... That is what I always do anyways.. Go where the food is.

Keith went to a shorter line on the other side of the lobby and Faith was still quiet but holding on to my hand.

"Babe? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong. Why would you ask?" She answered.

"Because you are rather quiet."

"Oh I guess I was just thinking. I don't know."

"Alright..." I stood there trying to figure her out but then I found myself at the front of the line.

"One large popcorn please. Oh and two cokes as well. Thank you." I ordered for both of us. Faith was biting on her nails as she looked at other movie posters. Keith had finally came back but he didn't say anything.

As the lady handed us our things and Faith grabbed it, Keith looked at me and mouthed, "is she okay?"

I just shrugged and mouthed back "I don't know"

What a night it will be.

Faith's POV

Gosh, how could Tim be so clueless. We were now sitting in the movie and it had just started. The popcorn Tim and I were sharing was in the middle of us. We were basically holding hands in the popcorn.

I looked over at Keith and Tim had his fingers interlocked with Keith's as it was resting on Tim's thigh. When will this end?!

Tim let go of my hand and set his in his lap.

Robert Downey Jr had just told Gwyneth Paltrow that she was the one thing he cared about when I realized what was happening...

I looked over and Tim and Keith were making out, right there!

I have had enough. I am done. I'm gone. I stood up with tears flowing down my face and stormed out of there into the lobby.

I found the nearest bench and sat on it and put my head in my hands.

"What am I going to do?" I cried out loud.

Soon I heard footsteps running towards me. The two feet landed right infront of me.

I looked up to find Tim.

"Go away." I said as he sat down beside me. I guess he's going to be stubborn.

"Faith... I am not leaving you."

"I might be leaving you Tim!" There I said it.

"W-what?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes and his face had lost all color.

"Tim, I can't just be okay with this you and Keith thing! This is like an affair. I don't know what it is. How am I supposed to share you? I can't. I don't like this you and Keith thing.. At all."

Tim was speechless...