Chapter Eighteen

I rushed home to get to my baby. On the way home the radio played a very familiar song to me. I turned the volume on blast and sang along.

I can feel the magic floating in the air ,

being with you gets me that way.

I just sat back and smiled when I got on my drive way. I didn't turn off the car just yet. I had to listen to the chorus.

I can feel you breathe,

washing over me,

suddenly I'm melting into you,

baby all we need is just to be,

caught up in the touch,

slow and steady rush,

baby isn't that the way that loves supposed to be?

I can feel you breathe.

When Faith put that song out it just gave me chills. It always has. I smiled as I got out of the car. I can't wait to go be with my girl.

Faith's POV

Oh lord, Tim is home. I'm starting to think that maybe Keith isn't a good idea. How do I just tell him I don't like him being with Keith without hurting his feelings? Oh my.

Tim came waltzing in with a smile on ho's face. Before I could say anything he spun me around and kissed me.

"Whoa! What was that for?" I smiled as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Just because I love you." He smiled as he pulled away from me so he could set his jacket down.

What do I say? What do I say?

"Uhm..  Tim..?"

"Yes sweet heart dear?" he turned around and looked into my eyes with them gorgeous brown eyes.

I hesitated... "Uhm.. how was your day?"

Damn it.

"Pretty good actually. Am I handsome enough to be your husband?" he smouldered.

"Always have been." I laughed. These are the times I miss. The small things.

"Great! Do you want to watch Iron Man one and two before we go tonight? We have about five hours."

"Sounds great. Go put them in and I'll be there in a sec." I replied.

"Alright! "

God. Why is it so hard to tell him this? It will happen sooner or later.. I choose later.