Chapter Eleven

Keith pushed me into his closet and whispered to me "stay here, you can't be seen half naked in my house. I love you." Now I'm sitting in pitch black darkness. Who the hell could be interrupting us?!

Keith's POV:

Oh God. Who is at the door. I hurried and slipped my shirt back on and fixed my Sex hair back to normal and rushed to the door. I hesitated at first. I was scared at who was behind the door, but I manned up and opened it. I turned the handle slowly, the sun was a little bright in my eyes but when my sight agusted to the sun, I about had a mini heart attack. It was just the delivery guy. I suspect he was dropping off my box of CD's. I signed the thing and took the box and sat it on the counter.

"Tiiimmmm!" I yelled running through the house and into my room. He popped out of the closet quickly.

"Who was that?" he asked quietly.

"The delivery man! Dropped off my CDs."

"Oh Thank God. Come Here you." he smiled as we walked towards each other. He planted a kiss on my lips and laid me down, we we're in for some fun.

-Two Hours later-

Faith's POV.

You know, I havent heard from Tim in a few hours. I should call him. I've been doing nothing but sitting around. Might as Well. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. I sat and waited. God, It's rang like five times. He usually calls a break when I call. Finally he answered.

"Hello?" he said out of breath.

"Hey babe. Why are you breathing heavy?"

"Oh, uh, they had us running, you know Cause you run through the hospital. Yeah."

"Oh. Well, I thought I'd call. See you later then?"

"Yeah, in a few hours. I love you"

"Love you too. Bye." I hung up the phone. It's like he hasnt had time for me lately.

Tim's POV

Faith's suspicious. shit.