Chapter Nineteen

Time passed faster than I thought it would. Before I knew it the second Iron Man was over.

"We best start getting ready! The movie starts in half am hour!" Tim smiled and smacked my ass as he got up.

"Do I have to dress like Faith Hill or can I be Faith McGraw tonight?" I asked. Some days I was too lazy to dress up like I do for awards and shows and things like that. I like to dress casual.

"You can be Faith McGraw any time you want baby." Tim said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Alright. That's good! I wasn't about to dress up." I said as I hurried up the stairs. I ran in our room an threw an Enmsworth t-shirt on and my favorite pair of jeans. I guess I'm movie ready enough!

I hustled back down the stairs and Tim was all ready by the door. He had his cute button up maroon shirt on and some skinny jeans. He looked fine... As usual.

"Ready babe?" Tim asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said as I opened the door to head to the car.

"Hold on babe. Let me call Keith!" Tim jumped. I completely forgot about Keith. I could feel my heart beginning to sink. Tonight I don't know what will happen.

Tim was pacing in front of the truck.. He ended the call and hopped in the truck.

"I forgot we have to pick up Keith!" Tim said hurrying to back out.

"Oh.. Okay." I said.

We sat in silence on the way to get Keith. Tim knew something was wrong... He kept on looking at me through the corner of his eye.

We finally got to Urban Manner and Keith was already walking out the door when we pulled up. Tim smiled really big when he saw Keith prancing to the truck.

"Hi guys!" Keith said with that thick Australian accent that every woman swoons over.

"Hey Keith!" Tim said. You could tell that Tim was really excited.

"Hey.." I said quietly. Tim gave me a strange look and just backed down the drive way.

Tim and Keith started talking about how they think the game will go tonight. Tigers verses the Dolphins. I was just staring out the window.. Thinking of the way it used to be.

Soon we were parked at the movie theatre.

"And so this wonderful night begins!" Tim smiled. Wonderful.. That's not the word I would use.

__________________________

I am so sorry I haven't posted in forever guys! I am just soooo busy! The fall season is over for marching band/colorguard and now winter season begins. I will try to update as much as possible. I am so sorry guys! Comment and predict what you think will happen! Thank you for reading!