Chapter Twenty-One

Tim's POV

I didn't know what to say. All I wanted to do was cry. How could I be so stupid. I had loved faith forever and three days.

"Fa-aith..." my voice cracked as I felt a single tear stroll down my cheek.

"Tim, I love you... but you have to choose. or I'm gone." she said placing her hand on my knee.

With that moment, Keith walked out of the theatre and said "Guys! You're missing the mov.."

His dirty blonde hair fell to hit nose as his beautiful brown eyes caught gaze with mine. I couldnr choose. I just couldn't choose, I absolutely couldn't.

"I-I don't think I can choose baby.."

"Alright." she sighed and gathered her bag and stood to her feet. "Bye Tim." she said as she leaned down to kiss my cheek.

I watched her walk out of that theatre. It felt like my heart walked out of that theatre with her. All of our memories flashed through my brain as I saw my last glimpse of Faith.

I felt Keith grow nearer to me. He put his arm around me and pulled my head into him. I cired into Keith's chest but then he lifted me up.

"Tim baby, Faith is the one for you. Not me. Go after her Tim."

"But Keith... I love the both of you." I said.

"You've fallen in lust with me, as I have with you. I will miss you, very much, but your heart lies with Faith Perry." Keith said putting his hand on mine. "Go get her, Tim."

I smiled at him and kissed him one last time. I stood to my feet and ran out to the side walk where it was glistening from the rain that was falling.

"Faith?! Faith?!" I yelled. She was no where to be seen. I pulled my phone out to call her. It rang twice, then went straight to voice mail.

Was this it? Was she really gone?

Everything went black.