•Struggling With Ourselves• *Part 2*

(Your PoV)

     It was later that day that my pleasure turned to excruciating devastation. I got a call from Levi's secretary, thinking he needed me to bring him something, I smiled and answered,

"Good afternoon Hanji-san, what's happening?" She let out a frightful sigh and said,

"Levi just got rushed to the hospital by an ambulance." I almost dropped the phone when those words reached my ears. My breathing stopped, my heart stopped, my whole train of thought just stopped.
I ended the call and threw the phone somewhere before quickly grabbing my purse, keys, and boots. I turned the lights off and ran out the door as quickly as possible. I knew I had to get to the hospital ASAP, no matter what.

(Time Skip)

Once I got there, I quickly ran to the desk and asked,

"Where is Levi Ackerman's room?! I'm his wife." The nurse told me his room and I literally ran there, despite what my lungs and legs were telling me. I threw the door open to see Levi sleeping with a heart monitor by his side and IV's and whatnot hooked up to him. My heart throbbed as I seen the painful expression that rested on his face.

"Oh God." I said as I felt the tears surfacing at the rim of my eyes. I hesitantly walked over to him and took his hand in mine. I rubbed my cheek against it and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you Levi. I'm so sorry." Not a moment after I said that, I felt the hand I was once holding turn and cup my cheek. I looked up with teary eyes to see Levi frowning at me.

"Don't blame yourself (Y/N). I've been overworking myself, that's all." The tears finally broke over and raced down my face. I threw my arms around Levi and sobbed as I felt his arms shake as they wrapped themselves around me. Levi said,

"It's okay love..don't cry." He sighed as he kissed my cheek and brought my face away from him to look at it.

"See? You look prettier when you're smiling and not crying." I let out a chuckle as I wiped my tears.

"You seriously have to stop scaring me like that Levi. Please tell me if you ever feel overworked, you should take the next few days off." He nodded and said,

"Okay. How about you and I go up to our cottage in the mountains for a few days?" I gasped and smiled excitedly,

"We haven't been there in so long Levi! I'm so happy!" He smiled and ran a hand down my cheek. I snuggled into his hand and kissed it.
I was glad it was nothing to worry about, I was glad my Levi was okay. It would pass, and that was just one of the things we struggled with in our life.

A/N: oh lord I'm sorry about that it's terrible