•Growing Older•

You stared into the bathroom mirror and noticed that your once beautifully clear face had turned into soft wrinkles, and that made you extremely self-conscious. Of course you didn't have time for such things, but thinking about how Levi fell in love with that that young beautiful face, you were anxious and scared at the same time. What if he noticed all these little details? What if he didn't like you anymore because of this? You were a little far-fetch on the situation, but it was really bothering you.

     Levi came into the bathroom and slipped his roughed out arms around your waist. He turned his head and coughed before he turned back to stare at you in the mirror.

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" Levi asked as he noticed the slight discomfort that resided on your face. You rested your hands on top of Levi's and said,

"Do you remember when we were younger..and my face was beautiful?" Levi dropped his arms down to his sides once he heard what you had said. He turned you around so your body was facing his. He said,

"I remember. I remember damn well when you were younger. You were the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, and you still are to this day. C'mon (Y/N) you know I hate talking shit like this. It's stupid how you doubt yourself when you know damn well you're still hot." He stared into your eyes with truth and prosperity. You smiled lovingly at his words and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you darling." You said as you pressed your face into his all too familiar neck. He secretly smiled back and whispered,

"You're welcome (Y/N)." You pulled away and asked curiously,

"You still think I'm hot?" Levi rolled his eyes and smiled before pulling you into another hug to shut you up, and to confirm what you had said was correct.

A/N: IT'S BEEN SO LONG and I know super short chappie but I really didn't know what to write! Thanks for reading!