•Just Us Once Again•

(Levi's PoV)

It had been a week since Isabelle, our youngest, left for college. Farlan had already been gone for a while, but seeing my little girl leave us hurt me more than it probably should have. Of course I'd never show it, but I didn't want to let her go. Tch, listen to me. How am I going to handle her getting married.

I rubbed my neck and walked over to (Y/N) who was sadly staring into her tea cup. I put my hand on her shoulder and said,

"What are you thinking about with such a stupid look on your face?" She smiled slightly and said,

"Just..I'm worried..about Isabelle.." I rolled my eyes and kisses her temple.

"Look, I didn't raise my daughter to be a whimp. If anyone comes near her all she has to do is deck them in the face and say, Levi Ackerman is my dad and he'll whoop your ass." (Y/N) snorted and said,

"You're so full of yourself Levi." I frowned and sat across from her.

"Whatever." (Y/N) suddenly got up and asked me,

"Want to go on a walk?" I furrowed my eyebrows and said,

"We are not old enough to be going on an old people walk." (Y/N) laughed and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon."

(Time Skip + your PoV)

We, and by we I mean me dragging Levi by the hand like a child, made our way to the park to just relax and have time to relieve stress and anything else we had to worry about. We sat on a bench by a huge oak tree not far from the neighborhood playground. Levi looked around curiously behind us in search of something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked as I stared at him.

"Remember that one tree we came to when we were about to get married?" I smiled and looked down at my lap.

"How could I forget?"

(Flashback)

I giggled as Levi carried me on his back. We were just walking, both anxious and excited for the next day's events. Our wedding day. Levi jumped, making me jump as well, making us both laugh. Levi soon stopped when he came to an oak tree in the park.

"Levi! Let's carve our initials in this tree, you know like in the movies!" Levi helped me off of him and said,

"Are you serious?" I looked at him innocently and nodded. Levi sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Alr-" "YAY!" "OI! Let me finish talking next time!" I giggled and grabbed a hard rock before walking over to the tree. I carved out a big heart before handing the rock to Levi. I could tell he was embarrassed because he not only looked around to make sure no one was watching, but his face was so red he could've exploded right there and then. He did it though, dispute being so bashful at the time, and I smiled knowing that. He finished his L.A. And handed the rock to me. I smiled and walked up to the tree, placing one hand for sturdiness. Just as I started to make the first initial in my name, Levi slid his arms around my waist protectively.

"Tch..just so you don't mess up." I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly before finishing. I dropped the rock and backed up, still in Levi's arms.

"When we're older, let's come back here. Okay?" Levi grunted in response and we stood there for a little longer, savoring the emotions we had for each other.

(End of Flashback)

"Did you find it?" I asked as I walked over to Levi who was tracing his hand down a specific piece of oak.

"Yeah." I went over and soon looked at the old carvings that were perfectly preserved. I smiled and touched them with my fingers.

"That was such a long time ago..and we said we were going to come here when we were older..oh geez." Levi chuckled and came up from behind me to put his arms around my waist.

"Remember when I did this to you all those years ago?" I giggled and placed my hands gently over his.

"Of course." I smiled and turned around to face Levi. He looked down (or up?) at me with those eyes I'd came to love and cherish over the ears. I stared into them as they got closed to mine. Soon enough his lips met mine in a fangirling worthy kiss. I breathed deeply and kissed Levi back to let him know I felt just the same way.

A/N: wasn't gunna end it there but I need to upload this. Sorry with the laziness and slowness.

I'm gunna let Levi clean up my act.