Part 1-Find him

(Y/N) POV
Since King Satan left through the portal there has been no sight of him. He's meant to be the ruler of this kingdom! Now the demons have lost the war! I always had a thing for him as our parents put us together from childhood.

"(Y/N) my dear, I am missing my fiancé! Please go fetch him for me!" Said the soon to be queen. She was a demon noble and I was simply the advisors daughter.
"Yeah sure" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"Don't speak back to me! You wretched girl!" She shouted to me while turning around and slamming the door.

I have to listen to her because she is a higher class than me.I wish I didn't however she is the kings fiancé so I must forget about my feelings towards him.

The portal must be opened, I thought. As I cast the spell an amethyst portal opens. I step in. Travelling in the portal, I see all my demons features being removed. First my black long sharp claws, then my horns and wings. What was happening?

As I landed, I noticed I was not myself. I had long (H/C) and (S/C) little hands. This feels very strange, I noticed everybody crowding around me.
"Where am I," I said in my home tounge. There was weird people everywhere. Some going into tall buildings that were bigger than the demon castle. I was hopelessly lost.

I got claustrophobic so I ran into the closest building. I managed to read the front sign 'Mc Ronalds' I read out.

---------
Hiya! This is a satan x reader from The devil is a part timer!
There wasn't one on here! So I thought I'd make one!