10-More training

*(Y/N) POV*
It was time for training finally, I couldn't wait. I would learn new skills and improve.

Seere and Lucifer walked into the room bringing me underground. We passed through futuristic tunnel lit up with long strips of blue lights. There were 7 doors leading to different rooms, not including the one we entered, we followed the strip on. We stopped, as I looked up I saw a large metal door at the end. It slid open swiftly and...

It opened to a large metallic room filled with strange and wonderful equipment. I walked over to a long bay with a bow looking thing however it was metal."A metal bow. wow" I exclaimed.

"We do have the highest of technology here if we're going to win the war." Seere said as he held me close and whispered in my ear so quietly, "(Y/N), this means so much to me, we need to win." Finishing the sentence with a kiss on my cheek as gentle as his words. This left me bamboozled, stood on the spot.

This Seere guy was making me swoon, I'd only felt like this for Maou. I looked into his eyes but suddenly I snapped out of it: I had a mission to complete! "Let's do this" I exclaimed.

Down to the training - I inspected the large slender bow from top to tail. Licking the tip of my finger slowly to engage the grip of the bow string.  Grabbing one of the arrows I slotted it in on the string pulling it back with full force. Then I shot landing perfectly on the middle of the target!

Looking back I see Seere and a shocked Lucifer. "Wow (Y/N)" Lucifer said. Seere said "You're amazing (Y/N)!" Whilst looking deeply into my eyes. Seere quickly added "Let's get to the other training" looking away from me.

One of the big burly men from the other night walked in with still a massive bruise from the events earlier. "Sorry!" I exclaimed. He rubbed his head and said "No hard feelings Ma'am. Anyway i'm here to talk about guns" "Guns?" I questioned. "You know the thing you shot Seere with?" He said factually. "Oh, that thing." I said. "This way" he said guiding me to another room through the blue illuminated corridor.

Walking into this room I notice many of these gun things. Some large and some small. I pick up one of the small things. "That's a pistol" said the burly man following me in "my name is Ikira by the way."

I looked at this little thing, how could this kill a man? I pondered. I wonder what Maou is doing? "Don't think like that" Seere came in stating. "Think like what?" I questioned. "You know, how are you liking the guns?" He said knowingly I was thinking about Maou. "I haven't tried them yet" I said.

Taking the pistol and looking down the slim barrel I aimed for the head and shot. Headshot. They both looked at me in awe. "(Y/N) are you sure you've never held a gun before?" Ikira said puzzlingly. "Yes, i am sure" I said, noticing Seere staring at me.

Then I grabbed a slightly larger one and pulled the trigger, this shot faster. When shooting I pulled it down creating the perfect shots to the body and head. I tried other guns to this but I found myself going back to this one. "That's the one" Ikira said. "Your chosen gun," he continued by saying "this is the closest gun that is linked to your fighting style"  Back in Ente Isla I was the underworld's best fighter and now look at me, a mere human girl. Ikira handed me a similar gun but this one was a gunmetal colour in his hands it was just a gun but when I gripped it firmly it transformed.

The gun started to morph with (F/C) accents, it was beautiful. I tried shooting it and (F/C) laser bullets shot out. "It's perfect!" I shouted. I was in love with this weapon. "I have to go, good luck" Ikira said leaving the room.

I stared at this weapon but I felt those deep blue eyes peering into my soul. I looked up to see Seere very close to me. "What do you think?" I said to him. "You're perfect" he said
My face went into a bright blush. Brushing past what he had said, I said "Shall we go" grabbing him and my new weapon.

We walked back down the corridor as the blue lights start to go off as we walk back down. Going back up to the main room with the boxes. I sat back on my sofa looking around. I saw Seere in front of me, he was quite Handsome, physically fit and a good fighter , much much better than Maou. But Maou. I stopped myself - why am I thinking about Maou again? He betrayed me and now he has that hero.

Seere then grabbed my chin and I felt a wet sensation on my lips. I stared into Seere's eyes forgetting about the situation with Maou and engaging in the moment I was kissing Seere! After the kiss I stared into his eyes and I asked "So what's with your eyes? I've never seen a fallen angel with them." Seere said "Well you see..."

TO BE CONTINUED

————-
OMG I never thought this story would be so popular! So sorry I haven't been active but here it is part 10 - Seere's story next chapter!!! Exciting news! I'll post that if I can get 50 likes and 25 comments <3 Many thanks to my past readers and the readers now in 2020 ❤️