Part 5- Returning Home

~Maou's POV~
I watched as (Y/N) ran off tears falling down like raindrops. I couldn't stop feeling like it was my fault.
"Will you go out with me?" Emi questioned trying to make a move again. I pushed her off and ran after (Y/N).

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I ran, Maou didn't need me now. He has his new life. I ran with tears falling down my eyes. Why am I crying? I was meant to be emotionless, it must be this new body. Weak.

I looked around to see where I'd ran to. I'm lost,I thought. Help Maou please!

(FLASHBACK)
Back in Entai Isla.
In the garden of the castle.
"One day i'll make you my bride, (Y/N)"
"No, I won't you have your fianceè"
"I don't care (Y/N)! I love you!"
"You have to listen to your father. Nobels must marry nobels it's just how it is!"
(END OF FLASHBACK)
Remembering the times in entai isla, I feel a certain nostalgia, I was lost in thought but then I hear a rustling down the alley. 'Was it Maou coming to get me?' I thought. I waited in anticipation.
...

Down the alley came several men talking some strange language holding knives. I dash to get away but its too late i'm cornered. As the men come closer they start to point their knives at me. Gritting my teeth I tried to transform into my demon form, there was no luck. They drew in closer, I had no idea what to do! Circling around me with their weapons out and then everything went dizzy. I collapsed to the floor.

----
Aloha, i'm sososoossosoososo sorry that this is so late! I've been really busy and lost my plot a bit but yeah! Here's the chapter! Remember to vote for more chapters! Comment what you think? Also follow me for more content!
Peace out✌🏽