Part 4- Who are you?

~? POV~
Crossing the road to go to Mc Ronalds, I saw a girl running carrying a certain black haired guy. 'I must follow' I thought. Running off in the same direction.
Creeping down the alley, I tried to be as quiet as possible.BANG! I'd stumbled over a trash can.

~(Y/N) POV~
BANG! The loud noise erupted through my ears.

"HERO!" I shouted drawing my sword
,"Prepare to die" I added.
"Oh, I see that (Y/N) ruthless killer of the underworld has arrived." She said is a mocking tone.

She drew her sword as I drew mine leaving Maou behind me.
"You ready." I said.
"I was born ready." She said edging forward.
I swung my sword forward but Maou jumped into the middle of us shouting "STOP!"
I withdrew my sword from the slash but however it left a gash on his face.

"Right (Y/N)!" He held his face to stop it from bleeding.  "That's enough! I have changed, I'm not the demon king I used to be! I like this world and I plan to stay here. So, GO BACK HOME!" He shouted as he started walking out the alleyway. The Hero held onto him helping him walk away. "Hero, let go of hi..."
Maou interupted and agressively said,"me and the hero or Emi are allies in this world."

I saw Maou walking of with Emi holding him. I was jealous as a dark sad aura surrounded my face with looks of sadness. She'd won his heart.

~Maou's POV~

I looked back to see (Y/N) giving me looks of sadness. I'd always liked her but she went too far. Why is she sad though? I thought.

During my thoughts of (Y/N), Emi lifted my chin.
"Why are you so sad?" she said.
I didn't answer. The I felt a hard feeling on my lips. It was Emi, she was kissing me.

I realised that (Y/N) was stood right behind us. Her face grew darker as she said, "I hope you're happy together, anyway I'll be going." She said with a single tear running down her face as she ran off in a different direction.

'(Y/N)' I thought.

------
Hi, it's author person thing! Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been incredibly busy! But now I can update every 2 days! So I hope you enjoy please follow me, vote and comment what you think for more chapters!
Peace out✌🏽️