Part 6-New beginings

(Y/N) POV
Circling around me with their weapons out and then everything went dizzy. I collapsed to the floor.

Opening my eyes I notice a circle of men around me. Most of them wearing leather which was tight around their muscles. Frankly they were all quite hairy and looked around middle age.

"Hello, there girly," one of them said.
"What's your name?" commented another.
"You're ours now!" As they drew closer.

They were now an inch away from my face, so my natural response was to kick and punch them. I started with the one closest punching his head and knocking him out straight away,of course.

"How dare she do that to our bro!" A man with a red top said angrily.
"Get her!" Another said.
They all circled me as before and the man with the most muscles stepped out. I looked at him and sighed. Then he said, "looks like you'll be in for a challenge!" He said smugly.
"ha you wish" I said smugly back as 2 of the guys start coming out.

Effcientely I knocked them out straight away. I may not have my demon powers but i'm still strong. By the time I knew it they were all knocked out and I was able to go free. I walked towards the door.

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.
In came a youngish man with black straight hair and blue eyes with an itimidating look on his face but it didn't intimidate me.
" So, you've defeated all my men?"
I looked at him."Seems like it" I said.
"I guess now you'll have to fight me." he paused  "but if I win, you have to do something for me. If you win, you can go free. Seems like a fair deal, right?" he said.
"It depends, what is this something?" I said näively.
"Oh you'll have to wait to find out..."
------
Aloha amigos, thank you for reading and sorry its so late again. Exams Are taking over! Please vote, follow and comment what you think about my story it really gives me motivation to do it! Thank you for the lovely comments i've been given!
Holly~