Part 7- Join

"Oh you'll have to wait and see." he said calmly.
I scanned the boy head to toe to try and detect any hidden weapons but nothing.
Whilst that happened he threw a quick punch which I blocked perfectly. I wasn't going to let him win.

*Maou POV*
'Where is (Y/N)? It's been 2 days' I thought. I miss her , why did I have to upset her?
"Maooouuu~!" Emi shouted running over to me. I was deeply lost in thought thinking about (Y/N).
"Hellooo! Maou, are you there?" waving her hand in front of my face and then kissing me.
"Stop Emi." I said sighing

*(Y/N) POV*
Kicking him in the head giving him a vital blow, I thought why am I fighting him? Maou doesn't care about me he has Emi now. Leaving myself open I let him leave a blow to the head, knocking me over. I expected him to finish me but he didn't.
"Why did you give up?" he said holding out a hand.
"because no one needs me. They need you but no one needs me!" I exclaimed, not taking his hand.
"Well, you lost the bet and I know someone who need you." he said.Still holding out his hand.
"Who?" I questioned, taking his hand this time.
"Us, our gang could value a person like you."
"Really, would you accept me?" I said looking into his eyes.
"Yes." He said looking back. I turned the other direction. "Anyway it's late " he paused,"we should be getting to sleep"
"What do you mean we?" i said in fustration.
"Well we don't have a bed for you yet, so you can sleep on mine." He said while winking at me.
"I'll pass." I said harshly as he went off into the other room I saw the sofa. I walked over with some blankets I had found and I sat down om the rough leather.The leather was hard, black and definitely not comfortable but I prefer it to sleeping with him. I layed down and put the blankets over me. So this is my new life. CRASH, I looked over to see...
-------
Hope you enjoyed and sorry it was sososo long time wait! Please vote, comment and follow me for more comtent! Thanks!