Part 3-A JOB?!?

(Y/N) POV
"A JOB?!?" I said shocked.
"Yes," Lord Maou said in a normal tone. 'What was this wierd place I was in? How do I get back? And now I have to do this "job" I thought.
"Wait here," Maou said.

-Maou POV-
I went into the back room looking for uniform and the dust pan and broom. 'Why was (Y/N) here? Did she come to see me? No, she couldn't possibly be. I did have a thing for her back in Ente Isla but she still looks good in this form. What am I doing thinking about (Y/N) in that way? She is a loyal guard towards my fiancée. Ugh speaking of her, I don't even love her. (Y/N) was my first and only love. Now look at the state i'm in' I thought while looking into a mirrow with a light blush covering my face. Maybe we can live here together I thought walking through the door. There stood (Y/N) with her head in the cloud she's beautiful. I stood there in awe looking at her, feeling my cheeks go red.

-(Y/N) POV-
I pondered while looking around the shop, so many new things to see and do. I remembered that I'd forgotten my true objective: to bring maou back and thats what I was going to do. I snapped out of thought to see Lord Satan.

"(Y/N), I got your..." I interupted him by swooping him in my arms, then I ran out the shop. I ran while he was struggling to get out of my grasp, I carried on until I found an alley way.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" He shouted.
"I'm sorry this is my one objective and now we must go home, back to Ente Isla..." CRASH.....

------------------
Short chapter but better than nothing I suppose! Sorry I haven't been updating from now on it will be a chapter every 2 days! Thanks for your time! Please Vote and comment what you think! Thank you.