February 2nd.

February 2nd.

Dear, Stupid Book.
    Yesterday I met a girl by the name of Scottie. She was somewhat a nice person, she spoke to me Until late hours and we just did foolish things middle school children might have done.  There's something different about her I can't tell much because we're texting but, she's different. I'm sure of it.
                      - Harold.

----
Yesterday, after I told Scottie goodnight. I stood up until two in the morning just thinking about stupid things that flooded it's way Into my mind. I honestly don't even know why I told her goodnight knowing I wasn't going to be sleeping any time soon, maybe she was sleepy and just didn't tell me because she didn't want to leave me alone. I wouldn't blame her if she did leave me alone though I'm already used to it.

Picking up my phone from my stand beside my bed I click the side and my phone brights up showing me my guitar lockscreen and the time which read ten thirty.

I wonder if Scottie is up at this time, or maybe she's one to sleep in until late hours then get up. Maybe she's one of those people that suffer from insomnia, which would mean i shouldn't have told her goodnight last night. I probably left her all alone in her own thoughts, which probably drove her insane.

Sighing I unlock my phone and right away it shows me where we left off in our messages. Taking a deep breath in and letting it out I type in the message box.

Me: Goodmorning.

After sending the message I quickly exit out of my messages, so if she is up at this time and quickly reads it along with quickly typing me a message, it won't show I read it. Saving me somewhat lots of embarrassment.

After waiting for ten minutes, I just figure she's asleep. So I set my phone down and get out of bed with very little effort, It's just one of those days. Dragging myself towards the bathroom that's connected to my room, I hear the loud sound of my text tone go off and quite honestly it's either run to my phone quickly and see who it is or brush my teeth.

Shrugging I choose the second option my phone can wait. After brushing my teeth and doing the daily routine of washing my face, peeing, all that good stuff. I head back to my bed and grab my phone, clicking the side button once more but what I see this time kinda makes me smile.

Scottie: The early bird catches the worm. So tell me, did you catch the worm?

Chuckling a bit I unlock my phone and begin typing.

Me: I have indeed caught the worm. I will share with you, if you like.

She immediately reads it.

Scottie: XD I'll pass on that offer, thank you bub.

Me: If you say so. What are you doing up at almost eleven in the morning.

Scottie: I couldn't sleep.

Me: I'm sorry.

Scottie: it's not your fault.

Me: I have therapy in two hours.

Scottie: Therapy for?

How do I explain to a girl I just met all the problems I have?