February 9th.

February 9th.

Dear, Stupid book.
Last night Marvel peed on the wall that separates my bed room and the hallway. But it's okay because he's still a puppy and I'm in the middle of doing my best to potty train him. But once he's old enough to know not to pee inside then we'd have to do something about that obviously. Also, don't worry I cleaned up the pee.
- Haz xx
---
"Marvel, when you have to pee you howl or bark at me okay I can't have you peeing up the place okay?"

Marvel runs over to me but not before loosing his own balance and falling on his side.

I crouch down and chuckle, "gosh your a foolish one"

He runs the rest of the way over to me and puts his paws on my knees.

I scratch his head a little before picking him up and taking him to the kitchen, eventually placing him on the counter, don't worry I clean them.

"It's 7 in the afternoon and I'm going to cook some pancakes. You down Marvel?" So what I talk to my pup don't say you don't do it.

He lets out a happy bark.

"Gotcha" I chuckle going over to the cabinet and reaching for my pancake mix. Then putting it doe on the counter.

As soon as I go to reach for a bowl the sound of my loud ringtone goes off. Taking my phone out of my front pocket I see the familiar contact name Scottie. Except this time it isn't a text it's an actual phone call.

Should I pick up? Of fucking course you should pick up Harold it's rude not to!

Hesitantly I press the green button and put my phone to my ear, "Hello"

I hear nothing but baby laughter.

I chuckle realizing who it is, "Hazza, how'd you get your sisters phone?"

I hear another fit of laughter before someone grabs the phone and starts talking.

"Jesus Titus I knew you were smart but I didn't think you were that smart to actually call .... Shit"

Looks like she just looked at who he called, her voice sounds so ... Smooth.

"... Haz?" She suddenly says breaking the silence between us.

Clearing my throat I answer her, "Uh yea Hi Scottie"

"I didn't mean to ... Well he didn't mean to actually call you. I'm so so sorry he called you, you were probably doing something imp-" she rambles but I cut her off.

"Scottie!" I chuckle "It's fine Scottie I wasn't doing anything other then about to make pancakes"

"Oh" I hear her laugh a bit, "Oh, okay well I'll uh let you get back to making your pancakes"

"You can .. Um stay on the line you know, I like hearing new voices" my lame excuse for not letting her hang up.

"Are you sure?" She seems almost hesitant ... Hell who wouldn't your talking to a guy you met a few days ago.

"Yea I mean, texting hurts my thumbs anyway" I chuckle.

I hear her laugh a bit before she speaks again "I suppose the continuous thumb pressing does get a bit tiring"