February 7th.

February 7th.

Dear, Stupid Book.
          It's another day without me actually talking to Scottie. I know I just started speaking to her but she just ... I don't know I guess you could say I miss her. That's seems crazy of me to write because I don't know her physically though I've said that before. I'm also sorry that I didn't write in here yesterday I was busy (I just didn't feel like getting out of bed to be honest) but still sorry you stupid book. Still don't really know why I write in here.
                              - Haz. x
----
Me: I probably seem too attached.

Me: I'm sorry if it seems like that.

Me: I just wanna make sure that your you know, okay?

Me: Hopefully you are because if not, I only know you for a little bit but I would definitely care ya know?

It honestly feels like I'm never going to fucking talk to her, and I have no clue why the hell I feel like this but I flipping do.

For the first time in days I get up from my bed, I mean I have gotten up to eat and pee but to actually step out of my flat, nope haven't done that.

Setting my phone on my bed I make my way to my window and open it, letting that cold still winter air hit my face. It honestly feels really good. Sticking my hand out of the window little specks of white land on my hand and immediately melts away... It's snowing.

"I wonder if she likes snow" I mumble to myself, I'm so hooked on this chick and I haven't met her.

All of a sudden my text tone goes off startling me in the process which causing me to loose the grip I have on my window, which slams shut. Lucky for me none of my body parts were out of that window. After letting out a breath I didn't notice I had, I walk my way back to my bed and pick up my phone.

What I see makes my day way better then how it was going.

Scottie: Haz, I'm so sorry my little brother got really sick and they kept him in the hospital for awhile. I had also forgot to bring my Phone with me, I also didn't leave the hospital either until they let him out. I'm so sorry for not responding I don't hate you or anything. I think it's adorable that you care by the way.

This message may or may not have just made me smile.

Me: How's the little lad? And don't be sorry you were taking care of important things don't apologize to me Scottie.

Scottie: your the first to actually understand thank you really. He's good he had a bad ear infection I'm not sure how he got it I always make sure his nose and ears are clean and I keep him warm when we go out I just don't know.

Me: Scottie, where are your parents you can't possibly be taking care of a 10 month old baby on your own?

The last time I bought up her parents she disappeared on me, but I obviously figured out why and I'm just glad she's okay. But I'm curious.

Scottie: they're dead Haz, I know I say that like its nothing but they died in a car crash a few months back. I couldn't just let them take my baby brother from me so we moved and I've taken care of him for awhile now.

Me: God I'm sorry Scottie.

Okay, I didn't expect that answer I'll be honest.