March 4th.

March 4th.

Dear. Stupid book.
I guess you could say I have yet again took a tiny hiatus. That's only because sometimes I do nothing all day and I don't find it important to actually update on my life, yet again I still don't know why I continue to write in here when there's really no importance in doing so. I've been thinking about this book and considered to just full on drop it. I mean I guess it does hold a few things in it here and there when I got bored of such things or simply when I felt like writing. But we'll see what I'll actually do with this book.
                                    - Haz xx
----
I've put lots of thought into what my dad told me, about me owning the company and what not. The thing is that I'm only twenty years old and although I do nothing with my life I feel like that would be taking in a lot of responsibility at a young age like mine.

I mean yes it does has it ups, like be being able to get a better flat. The one I have now is alright but I'm paying it with the money my mother had left me and eventually it will run out in which I've been looking for jobs around me and have yet to get a call from any of them. Another up would be I would be able to donate some money to charities because that business gets a lot of money  it's only fair to donate at least some of it.

The downs are probably me not being able to talk to Scottie, and spending less time with Marvel. Though I think I would be able to take him with me right? Anyway that's about the only downs that come to mind honestly.

But that's something I have plenty of time to think about and of course i have my handy helper -Scottie- to help me think about the decision, in which I'm currently talking to her. Or Face-timing if you want to be precise.

"So just to be sure your father just, all of a sudden was nice to you?" The amusement in her voice so visible.

I roll my eyes, "before you say 'I told you so' just ... Don't say it okay" I finish chuckling.

"I mean, hey your getting a company to yourself Haz aren't you at least a little bit excited?"

I shrug, "I mean yea sure it's a company, but Scottie I don't know how to fucking run a company, shit sometimes I forget to pay my rent!"

"That's why you'll learn Haz!"

"Why are we screaming exactly?" I laugh, switching the phone in my right hand to my left hand.

"I don't know" she laughs "maybe because we happen to be loud people"

I nod "True True"

"Well Haz I'll talk to you later, I gotta work and drop Titus off next door"

"Alright, Seeya later Baby girl"

She waves then ends the call.

With that I take the chance to get some well deserved quality time with my pup.

Honestly who doesn't enjoy time with a puppy.
-----
Laying in my bed Seven hours later, with Marvel laying next to me and my phone in my hand watching some random YouTuber I found, I get the notification at the top of my screen that says I got a message from Scottie. So I pause the video and click the message to read it.

Scottie: You Gotta help me.

Me: With..?

Scottie: I'm losing my mind.

Me: Oh my. How?

Scottie: Keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this all behind.

Me: Oh I would never.

Scottie: Thought we were going strong.

Me: We are..?