February 21st.

February 21st

Dear. Stupid Book.
Today has been okay I suppose I could say. I have to get together with my dad again because ... I honestly don't know why but all he says that he wants to have a few words with me. But we'll see how that'll go. In all honesty I don't think it'll go well because let's face it the last time I saw him it didn't end well at all. Hopefully it will be and if not well I'll just have to face the fact that my father will forever be a huge douche no one really likes.
- Haz xx

Ps. Sorry I didn't write in here for a couple days I just took the time to spend it with Marvel and actually Face-timing Scottie (yes we got to that point in our friendship so quickly don't judge me)
---

I'm currently doing my everyday thing, talking to my only friend and telling her about how I need to go see my father. I've told her all about my father and how he is, she had a few colourful words to say about him but I let her say what she wanted because they were all really true, I also told her about my mother which she apologized thousands of times about it but it wasn't her fault.

With that I'm also Face-timing her. I've gotta say we were both hesitant at first but with a week of getting used to it, it turned into something much more fun than weird.

"I'm still so sorry for your mother H I don't understand how a man can be so cruel to a women he once loved" Scottie says her big green eyes almost watery.

Shrugging I respond, "He's a douche Scottie, he never really cared about my mother or me honestly"

"But she took her own life Haz because that dick head cheated on her almost everyday ... Don't you miss her?" she asks me almost hesitantly.

I guess I never really thought about my mother much, I was so absorbed in my own problems I just stopped thinking about her. It's selfish of me isn't it.

"Well yea I miss her ..... but at the same time I don't" I mutter.

"If it helps, I sometimes don't think about my parents" she whispers almost as if she's scared to say those words.

"I think we just prefer to think of happiness instead of thinking of sorrow" I tell her.

"Yea you have a point .... So what are you wearing to go see your father?"

Running a hand through my hair I shrug, "I figured I go in my sweats and call it a day don't ya think"

She rolls her eyes with a smile playing on her face, "off of what i learned if you do that he might just disown you or something"

"I don't really care"

"Harold"

"What" i shrug "it's not like he actually cares about me"

"Haz I know he's a low life and a douche and everything in the book of twats, but he's also your father and yes I know you don't want to see him at all but maybe this time it'll be different"

"Fine I'll wear a pair of white skinnies and my floral shirt" I'm literally looking at that outfit from my bed right now which is why I said it.

She snorts, "Floral shirt? Since when"

"I like to explore my clothing interest okay" I sass her.

"Oh" she blinks her eyes a few times "are you sassing me"

"Yes" I Mock her blinking "I'm sassing you"