February 10th.

February 10th.
Dear, Stupid book.
       Today I thought about going to see Hazel, all I've ever done these past few days is have a conversation over the phone with her which literally consisted of; 'Hello Harry' 'Hi' 'how are you' 'fine' 'that's good' 'yup gotta go now bye', then I'd just hang up. In which I'm really glad she doesn't read any of these entries because then I'd be literally screwed. But honestly I might just go have a normal conversation with her, something I have never done. Also yesterday talking to Scottie on the phone was delightful I enjoyed it so did she, pretty awesome if you ask me.
                        - Haz xx

----

It's currently 7 in the afternoon and I've, walked Marvel (after I got his leash and what not), I also got his food bowls and a couple toys for him to play with. I also got some treats he would possibly like in the near future. But as of right now I'm texting Scottie.

Scottie: I dunno Haz I really love Michael Clifford right now.

Me: I'm more of a Ashton Irwin kind of guy.

Scottie: I ship Lashton.

Me: I ship Cashton I think they're so cute together.

Scottie: Woah is Haz letting his inner fanboy out ... Oh I think he is.

Me: Me? A fanboy...no.

Scottie: Aww how cute I wonder what other things we have in common.

Me: Well, what's your favourite colour?

Scottie: Black and Red.

Me: Creepy but my favourite's are Black and Red too.

Scottie: Aha XD. What's your favhshsbbsb

Me: what? Lol.

Scottie: Gosh! I'm sorry Titus got to my phone lol. What's your favourite Movie, that's what it was supposed to say :)

Me: lmfao! I've got to say The Notebook is an all time fav of mine.

Scottie: I'ver never seen that movie, but I really love the Rocky Series.

Me: you've never seen the notebook! That's like the best movie ever Brennan!

Scottie: when did we start addressing me by my middle name lmfao!

Me: Well when you say something that's completely ridiculous I Will address you by your middle name!

Scottie: Text* I'm not speaking to you.

Me: There you go again Brennan.

Scottie: Sorry sorry!

Me: Lol it's all good.

Scottie: So...

Me: What do you wanna ask me Scottie?

Scottie: I dunno, maybe when your birthday is for one.

Me: July 16th is my birthday.

Scottie: Dude you share a birthday with Luke Hemmings.

Me: I know! Lol how about you?

Scottie: December 24th.

Me: You share a birthday with Louis Tomlinson.