Prolouge

Some people thought that she was spoiled because she was the Alpha's only daughter, and the next Alpha in line, but no one knew the truth. Parker James was treated the same as everyone else. She had been through a lot, her mother was taken away from her when she was just an infant, but Parker never stopped appreciating her life. She was brought up to be a leader, but wasn't ready for the responsibility.

Parker's pack wasn't a small pack, and that was one of the reason she didn't want to be an Alpha.

Since she was a toddler and understood what she was being told, she heard one sentence.

"Parker, remember to never cross the border." She questioned why, but was always given the same answer

"It's not safe."

Even though many pack members didn't want Parker to become an Alpha, because having a woman leader made their pack weak, Parker tried her best to make the pack members accept her.  She cared about her pack and everybody knew that, so they used that as an excuse to make her the do the worst thing possible. They made her cross the border.
~ ~ ~ ~
It was late in the night when Parker felt an uneasy feeling. Her wolf was restless always whispering something in her head that she had no idea understanding what.

"Parker, Ellie crossed the border," Ann, the Beta's daughter, said barging into Parker's room. Ellie was the sweetest little girl and Parker liked her best from the other pups. Without a second thought Parker ran out the door into the deep forest. Taking a deep breath she did the one thing that she had been told never to do. She crossed the border.

Parker had to find Ellie quickly and get back onto their territory. She shifted into her hazel wolf and dashed through the forest trying to find the lost pup.

Looking for hours, Parker couldn't catch Ellie's scent anywhere. It was like she was never here. Realization hit her like a brick.  Ellie wasn't here, this was some sick joke that the pack girls were playing on her.

As she was about to head back to her territory she was tackled by a huge wolf. The wolf held authority. It wasn't a regular wolf. No, it was either a Beta or a Delta. The wolf growled at Parker showing her his sharp canines

The wolf shifted into a dark haired man standing in all his naked glory.

"Shift back, and don't think about trying to escape" the man growled at Parker.

Parker nodded her head and shifted back. Trying to cover herself from the man that was glaring at her intensely. He grabbed her harshly and pulled her through the dark forest. Parker was scared beyond belief. Tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks, if her father found out about her missing, he would go into war with this pack.

Her thoughts were cut short when she heard the closing of a door. She was pulled in to a small prison cell. The man gave her a dirty look and put the silver cuffs around her arms that were connect to the wall. She hissed in pain, sliver burned werewolves.

Parker didn't understand what she had done to deserve something this cruel. The man looked at her with pure disgust that made Parker flinch and pull herself closer to the wall.

"If you try anything, I will have your head," the man spat out.

Parker nodded weakly as she let out small uncontrollable sobs. The man had left without another word. Parker shivered, she was naked, scared, and in a territory that she had no clue about.

It felt like forever until she heard the door open again.

The man was back, but he wasn't alone.

Parker felt her heart start to flutter uncontrollably. She didn't know what was happening.

"This is the dirt I picked up today, Damien," the dark haired man told the new man.

Parker didn't know what was happening, but her wolf was trying to surface for some reason. It took all her strength to push her back.

"This is the little trash you picked up?" asked Damien.

'Mate' whimpered Parker's wolf. The man that was supposed to love and cherish Parker call her a "little trash"

"Mate," Parker whispered.

The dark haired man was shocked.

"What should we do with your mate? Do you want to touch her?" asked the dark haired man uncertainly.

"She isn't my mate. I'm never going to touch it!"