Reject Me

**NOT EDITED**

My eyes were heavy. My cheeks were dry from my tears. My hair was a mess. I kept praying to the Moon Goddess to help me. I felt myself slowly dying inside. I deserve better. I can't live like this anymore. It has been two weeks since I saw Damien. After leaving the room he didn't show his face. When I asked about his whereabouts to his pack members, they simply said he was working. An Alpha was busy was always part of their answer. He didn't come to bed at night, and I would lay awake waiting for him to show up. Dressing my pillow in many teardrops. I couldn't eat; whatever I tried eating it wouldn't stay down.

Shadow noticed me becoming weaker every day, so he took me to the pack doctor. She told me the pain I felt was my wolf trying to resurface, however, because Damien wasn't with me my heart was weak because of the mate bond, and when my wolf was trying to resurface it was slowly killing me on the inside.

A guard that followed me wherever I went, would try to talk to me but would be met with complete silence. I hadn't spoken in a week. I had nothing to say. Even if I spoke, what was I to say? I stood up from the bed. Feeling my knees buckle under me. The guard ran towards me but I held up my hand, telling him to stay away. He gave me a pained look but compiled to my wishes. I was his Luna, of course, he felt that he needed to protect me.

"Take me to him," I whispered looking at the guard in pain. He looked at me with widened eyes, shocked that I uttered those four simple words, he gave me a small nod and offered me his hand which I took for support.

It felt like forever until we reached Damien's office. I looked around to see if there was anybody around and felt three eyes on me. Three guards were guarding his office. They gave me a pained look, bowing their head, as a show of respect. I looked at myself through the reflection of a window close by. I was pale, too pale. My once sparkly eyes had lost their sparkle. The soft, small smile that was always on my face was missing. I looked at my reflection and felt my eyes burn in tears. I took in a deep breath and reached for the handle. I slowly twisted it. I can do this. I can talk to him. He's my mate, he needs to listen.

I open the door fully and walk in, I see Damien sitting on his chair wearing reading glasses, his head was down and he was focusing all of his attention on a document, that clearly meant more to him than I ever did.

"Damien," I whispered if he wasn't a werewolf he probably wouldn't be able to hear me. His eyes snapped towards me as soon as the words left my mouth. He looked shocked to see me. I felt his eyes wander along my face, and worry filled them instantly. I guess he saw the changes...the changes he caused.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with no emotions. The worry was long gone in his beautiful brown eyes. I need to tell him. I need to get all this baggage off my chest. I need to let him see what he is doing to me.

"What am I doing here? You have the decency to ask that to me? Where the hell were you for the past two weeks, or am I not entitled to an explanation? Damien, you are my mate. My soul mate. I know that maybe you aren't happy that I'm your mate, but you need to be frank with me. If you want to give this a try, I'm willing to start over. If not, if you don't want me as your mate, I'm begging you, please reject me. I can't go through more pain because of this bond. We are lucky. Some people never get to meet their mates, we had the chance to, but if you aren't happy with me, I'm okay with the rejection. My wolf is slowly killing me inside. My heart is weak. I don't think I'll survive if we continue on like this. Thank you for listening. Make your decision quick. I promise if you reject me I'll get out of your hair, it would be like I was never here. You wouldn't have it as a mate again," I finish off strong. I felt the tears falling from my eyes throughout my little speech. His eyes remain cold and blank, no words are uttered. I give him a small nod, wipe my tears and exit out, not before hearing a loud crash and items thrown at the walls.

"Take me back to my room, and please tell Shadow to come and visit me as soon as he can," I tell the guard and he answers back with "yes Luna."

I walk back to my room, I don't know if I can even call it my room.  I felt my knees go weak and strong arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"It's okay Luna, I got you, don't worry," the guard tells me honestly. I give him a tight smile and walk along.

Reaching the room, I thank the guard and walk in. Closing the doors softly, I make my way towards the bed and put my head in my hands. I guess some people are always supposed to go through misery. I guess some people deserve this unbearable pain. I hear a small knock and see Shadow walk in.

"Hey," Shadow whispers and takes a seat next to me on the bed. He pulls me into a tight hug, and I return the hug wrapping my arms around him as if my life depended on it.

"I told him," I whisper. Shadow lets go of me and looks into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asks me with confusion in his eyes.

"I told him the truth. About how this distance is killing us. I told him that he can either be with me and we can work this out or he can reject me," I tell Shadow, and I see that his eyes filled with sadness.

"Oh baby, come here," Shadow tells me while he opens his arms and I jump towards him, letting my tears go. The pain in my chest increases.

"I think, I think he's going to do it Shadow. I think he's going to reject me," I tell him with tears rolling down my eyes. Shadow tightens the hug and brushes my hair in a way to calm me down, just like how I saw other children's mothers do.

"Baby calm down, if he rejects you, I promise you I'll beat the crap out of him," Shadow whispers in my ears. Making me think about the pain I would feel when Damien does that, I shutter just at the thought. My door is thrown open.

Shadow and I turn around to see Damien standing there, looking angry.

"I can't do it," he tells me forcefully. Of course Parker, you actually thought someone would love you. Tears just run freely from my face, here comes my rejection.

"I can't reject you, Doll," he whispers and walks towards me. My eyes widen in shock. His eyes flicker towards Shadow and fill up with jealousy, he quickly pushes Shadow away from me, not liking the close approximately between us. 

"Let's start over, I can't lose you too," Damien whispers as he crouches down in front of me and leaves a soft kiss on my forehead.

* * *

I'm back. Here's an update that's long overdue. I love you'll. Leave mama some sweet comments and votes.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ICE & WATER. I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT.

THANK YOU.