Jealousy

"Stop! You're hurting him!" I screamed at him with all the energy I had in my system. Damien stopped dead in his tracks. Turning around very fast that almost gave me whiplash, he stocked towards me.

"Why? Why should I stop? Do you care about him?" He growled out. His eyes were pitch black, his wolf had taken control over his body and didn't like that I was stopping him from hurting Shadow.

I didn't spare him another glance and ran towards Shadow, who was slowly getting off the ground. I fell limp on the ground my injuries killing me. I grasp Shadow's hand looking at him with worry.

"Shadow are you alright?" I whispered, looking at his gray eyes that held pain, but he gave me shrug and managed to give a small smile for my sake.

"Oh, this is golden!" Damien growled out. "You guys are so close that you are on first name bases!" Damien screamed throughout the prisons. Stalking towards us he grabbed my hand from Shadow's hand and pulled me towards him. He started to sniff my neck. Then pulled me behind him as if he was hiding me from Shadow. My body erupted in tingles, and I shivered.

"I'm going to kill you. Snap every single bone in your body. You think you can hurt my mate?" Damien growled and lunged for Shadow. He called me his mate. Mate? That idiot was the reason I was in this position.

"Sterling give Damien back. I didn't hurt Parker. Those bastards did," Shadow told Damien calmly. Pointing towards the cells where the guards were taken to.

I looked to see that Damien's eyes were flashing back and forth from pitch black to chocolate orbs.

Damien finally gained control and stalked towards me grabbing me from legs he threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the cells, I looked at Shadow raising my hands asking him what Damien was doing, but that sneaky bastard gave me a cheeky wink. I was smart enough not to make any comments, I saw that we took a few turns and we were back to that hospital.

"Again, Damien? What happened to her now?" The doctor asked as she took in my appearance, letting out a small gasp when she saw how bad I was beaten. She pulled Damien to the side and told him something, a few moments later a loud sound was heard, I turned to see that Damien had stormed out the room with a deadly look on his face.

My eyes slowly shut from the exhaustion I welcomed the deep slumber that waited for me with open arms.

* * *

I woke up to a beeping sound. I saw that Damien was sleeping in one of the uncomfortable chairs. He was holding something to his chest. Looking closely I saw that it was the shirt that I was wearing before.

I look down at my attire and see that I'm in a hospital gown. I shuffle to my left and whimper from the pain. Within two seconds Damien was beside me looking around me for danger. He eyes searching every single square foot of the large hospital room. Once he saw that there wasn't any danger he visibly relaxed. His eyes caught my eyes for a brief second before he looked down at the ground and started glaring at the floor. I looked up at the ceiling to avoid any possible eye contact with him.

Just as Damien opened his mouth to say something, Shadow barges in the room. Holding a giant white bear and some flowers he comes and gives me a hug. He looks very happy and that brings a smile on my face.

"Hello Park, how are you feeling? Look what I got for you. Do you like the flowers? Oh, I almost forgot I got you some chocolates, because after all who doesn't like chocolate,"Shadow says all in one breath with a huge smile engraved onto his handsome face. I laugh at his face and he crashed me into a warm hug. As I raise my hands to return the hug, a deadly growl echoes throughout the room. Shadow pulls away quickly. I look and see that Damien has his eyes closed and his nose is flared. His fists are clenched and his all of his demeanor screams danger.