Pack Training

Now let me let you in on a little secret. Not all monkeys like bananas, that's just a stereotype, and just like those monkeys, I hate running with a burning passion. Just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean that I love running, my wolf does, but I can't run in my human form to save my life. That's why this is complete bullshit. Damien is forcing me to train in my human form with the pack when everybody is allowed to train in their wolf form. Due to this little stunt, he's getting the silent treatment. Oh and the real kicker is that he wasn't a man enough to come and tell me that to my face. Instead, mister big bad Alpha sent me a note, not asking me to join the training, but demanding me to do.

Park, 

You shall join the pack's training hosted by me today, and you will train in your human form. No exceptions dress appropriately. 

Damien

Now, look at that mutt ordering me around as if I'm his puppet. You "shall" what are we in Pride and Prejudice. Don't get me started on the dress appropriately part, who does he think he is, my father? Alpha dearest I don't think you are going to like payback, after all, it is a...

I tied my hair back because I could never stand my hair being on my shoulders, only for a few special occasions. I get into my spandex and a black sports bra. I skip downstairs because Shadow is supposed to return from a pack meeting in Argentina. I missed my best friend.

"Damn somebody call a firefighter, cuz my bestie is on fire," Shadow whistles as I practically run to him. I crash him in a tight hug.

"Shadow,"  I say his name extending the last vowel and start poting, "Damien is making me train in my human form," I say whining making him laugh and his eyes light up in realization. 

"Oh so this is the reason for the outfit," he says looking at me in amusement, and a dark chuckle, "Oh, he gonna kill you, baby," Shadow tells me with a small laugh as he taps my nose, the nerve on this man. I completely ignore him and walk out to the training area. As I start to walk up to Damien, I hear wolf whistles, pun intended, making me blush from the amount of attention that was directed at me. But I stop in my tracks when a guy in his early twenties jumps in front of me.

"Hey, darling, I'm the warrior around this pack, so I haven't seen your sweet face around here, wanna go out sometime," the boy tries to smooth talk me, and I look around and see that the pack members were looking at him as if he grew two extra heads, and he looks at them giving them a slight nod and winking in their direction.

"Sorry, darling, I can't, I have a mate," I tell him and lightly tap him on his shoulder and start to go around him to continue my path towards Damien. 

"But baby that doesn't mean anything. I'll show that boy his place and you can get to know what it feels to be with a man," the boy still insists as he touches my face, thinking that I like his touch.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you-" I start to talk, but am cut off by a cold voice that brings butterflies into my tummy.

"Well, that boy that you are going to show who you are is standing right in front of you. Come and show me what the fuck you are made of!" Damien growls and I rush towards him. Pulling him back.

I look at the boy and he looks like he is going to be sick.

"I'm so sorry Alpha for disrespecting you like that," the boy says as he bows his head ashamed of his words towards his Alpha.

"Don't apologize, I thought you were going to show me up," Damien growls.  I stand in front of him and start to massage his stiff shoulders. He looks into my eyes and I could tell that he is slowly regaining his composure.