Five

Harry hasn't talked in two days

Louis was afraid that he would run off and leave him alone in the house again but he didn't. He stayed but kept a distance away.

"Harry?" Louis called out as he padded into the living room with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked around the room but a gasp fell from his lips as he felt a tap on his shoulder, causing him to turn around to see him standing there with a blank expression. "God you scared me!"

"Sorry." Harry mumbled, his green orbs trailing down from his dripping hair that matted against his forehead to the towel around his curvy waist. He immediately looked up to meet his eye contact when he noticed the slight bulge in the fabric.

"Do you have anymore clothes? You know the ones that are smaller maybe?" He softly said, goosebumps rising on his skin at the sight of Harry's eyes trailing down his torso again.

"No." He spoke, "Wait." His greens went to the ceiling in thought before he took Louis' hand in his larger one and lead him towards the spare bedroom. He released his light grip on him as he went to the dresser, a frown forming on his face as he rummaged through the old clothes.

After a few moments of searching he found a maroon colored hoodie that had yellow coloring of the nike logo written on the chest. He handed it to Louis who held it up to his shoulders.

"Who's is this?" He questioned, pulling it over his head and sliding it down to end at his hips. It fit snug and it made him wonder who's exactly was it because it wasn't Harry's thats for sure.

"Sister's." Harry grumbled, closing the drawer roughly before turning to storm out of the room.

"You have a sister?" Louis asked as he followed him. He knew he was going to shut himself out so he had to continue the conversation.

Harry kept walking down the hall in silence, not wanting to answer the question or even talk for the matter because he wanted to go back to sitting on the roof where he thought most of the time.

"Where is she?" He pushed, ignoring the deep groan that erupted from Harry's chest.

The curly haired man turned around swiftly to face the smaller lad, catching him off guard, causing him to crash against his firm chest.

"Dead." He snapped, "No more questions." His eyes held the sharp intensity that Louis know knew appeared when he was angry.

"How did she die?" He whispered, he knew he was going too far but it was his curious nature. A gasp left his lips when he saw a fist form at Harry's side and raise to his eye level as it shook. "Never mind." He breathed, turning in his heel to go get dressed in the room where he locked himself inside.

Harry's jaw slacked as he stared at the closed door. His shoulders slumped with each deep breath he took. "Louis?" He tried, knocking lightly on the door.