Eleven

"He what?" Zayn shouted over the blaring music coming from Louis' speaker

"He what?" Zayn shouted over the blaring music coming from Louis' speaker. The two were on their way to school in the jeep where Louis was driving to distract his nerves.

"He was murdered." Louis repeated, making the turn towards the school that already made him feel nauseous. "By his own mother."

"You sure thats what you saw?" Zayn inquired, grabbing onto the dashboard to prepare for the abrupt stop in his usual parking spot. "Wouldn't that make him dead?"

"Frankenstein was dead." Louis retorted, parking the car and turning towards his best mate. "He was brought back by lightning and is it a coincidence that Harry is terribly afraid of storms?"

"That article could have just been a lie."

"Who the hell would lie about something like that?" Louis snapped, reaching back into the trunk to retrieve his messenger bag that was still there. "There were pictures anyways and descriptive details on where he was attacked with an ax if i may add. Who the fuck kills someone with an ax?"

"Someone who lives in the middle of the woods." Zayn stated, hopping down from the jeep to stand beside Louis who was fixing the waistline of his black jeans.

He was wearing his dark jeans that rolled at the ankles and a grey shirt that clung to his chest and arms. Zayn was wearing his usual black hoodie with jeans and combat boots.

"I'm just saying. I feel bad for him. The one person who is supposed to love you, kills you. He hasn't even told me what happened to his parents, just his sister." Louis explained, making his way towards the doors that lead to the main hallway where his locker was. He could already see the stares.

He kept his head high as he passed by the people who watched him go on. He felt weird. He felt like Harry. The boy must have been stared at many times as he walked by. Thats probably why he doesn't go to school or go out for the matter.

"Maybe they ran away." Zayn replied, leaning against the lockers beside Louis' as he put in the combination to his lock to distract himself from the people whispering and looking. "I would if i killed my child and they still lived. Talk about embarrassing."

The 17 year old rolled his eyes and opened his locker. "Thats the thing, Zee. He isn't angry. He just keeps it all in but he's so nice." He grabbed his books and placed his bag inside so he didn't have to go back to his locker, shutting it.

"He probably is angry. He just keeps it pent up and when you weren't around he let it out."

"Well, it said that it happened two years ago so maybe he's over it." The boy hummed, "I'll see you later, Zayn." He waved off before going on his way to his first class of the day.

>>

Louis caught up quickly. Even if he was gone for over a week, his classes fortunately didn't do much so it gave him the chance to be all caught up.