Danger.......Chapter 5

Destiny's POV

It's been 3 months since I'm living here at the gang's territory, Luke is like a older brother to me, he always listens to me and get me whatever I need, before asking Zane of course. Zane and the guys are awfully busy these days. So I spent most of my time with Luke or watch TV. I also talked a lot with the guys and Zane, there more nicer than I thought.

I miss my brothers a lot, but somehow I think they'll be alright, but I really wanna see them, Zane did told me I will.....but when??

I woke up with a BANG sound. I rubbed my eyelids and went downstairs in my PJ's to see what's going on.

When I reached the living room. I saw Zane and all the guys, there were many other guys too.

There was a guy who was pointing a gun to Zane.

'Guess I didn't forgot about Melissa, huh??' The guy said, who was holding the gun.

'She fucking wanted me, she asked for it' Zane said angrily

'DESTINY GO BACK UPSTAIRS, LUKE!!!!!!!!' Xavier yelled, when he noticed I was here.

Zane and the other guys looked at me

'What's going on??' I asked softly, clutching my teddy bear that I bought at the mall. I know what you're thinking. Destiny are you crazy, you're 18, well I don't care, I sleep safe when I'm sleeping with my bear.

'Yes' Luke came rushing in.

'Take Destiny back to her room, and stay with her there' Lucas said in a demanding voice.

'Woah, Woah, Woah, who's this young preety lady??' the creepy guy said smirking.

'It's none of your business Ryan' Zane snarled at him. Boy was he angry

'Oh but it is Zane, you took Melissa away from me and you don't wanna die, give this girl to me and we're even' he said looking at me.

I whimpered and hid behind Luke.

'Plz don't let him hurt me, Luke' I said in the verge of tears. I don't wanna go with a creepy guy like him

'Don't worry, he won't take you' Luke whispered softly.

'GET THE HELL OUT RYAN BEFORE I GET STARTED' Zane roared so loud that I thought I was deaf for a second.

I think the "Ryan" guy got scared of Zane's voice cuz he went away with his men without a word.

When he was Gone, Zane came near me and looked at me. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking into his green eyes.

'Are you okay??' He asked

'Wh-who was that gu-guy??' I asked scared

'Don't worry he won't do anything to you and he's my brother, I'll tell you more later when you're ready, now go back to sleep, it's only 3 on the morning' he said

I was so shocked, he-he was Zane's brother???? I nodded and took Luke's hand and went upstairs.

I went to my room and said 'Luke, can you please stay for awhile, I'm scared'

He smiled of course, I laid down and he sat beside me and brushed some hair away from my face.

'Go to sleep, Dez' he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I drifted off to sleep.......

Zane's POV

I looked at Destiny as she hold Luke's hand and went upstairs to her room. I'm glad she's not scared of us anymore, well she is but she's still comfortable around us now.

I fucking hate that son of a bitch, Ryan. I'm never letting him take Destiny.....My Destiny.

'We should be more careful with Destiny, now that Ryan has found out about her' Jace said

The guys nodded in agreement. Just than Luke came down.

'Is she asleep??' I asked him

'Yes, but she is scared of Ryan now' Luke said..........Dammit.

'Alex, track down where's Ryan headed to, I need to have an eye on him too' I said.

'Sure, boss' he said. After a couple of minutes

'He's at his home now' Alex said

'Alright, but always keep checking on him and tell me if somethings are......strange ' I said

'Sure'

'We better go to sleep now' i said and all the guys went to sleep.

Carter's POV

My phone rang, I picked it up

'Hello??'

'Hello Mr Walward, officer Sim here, I'm so sorry to tell you we can't keep on searching for your sister, it's been way to long and we can't find her, we have many other crimes to solve now, so please understand' Officer Sim said

'Noooooo, please she must be somewhere, she has to, she has to......' I said whispering the last part, I felt like crying.

Officer hanged up. I looked at my phone and put it down. I put my head on my hands and silently sobbed.

The door opened 'Carter, are you alright??'.......it was Liz, we've been hanging out a lot lately.

'She's gone.....forever' I told her

She hugged me, I hugged her back.

It's been 3 months since I last saw Destiny. I miss her so much, but I know in my heart she's out there somewhere, I've known her my entire life, I would've known if she was dead.

'Why don't we go out??' Liz asked

I sighed 'alright, let's go, did Sage come??' I asked, whenever Liz came here, Sage mostly came with her, she usually talk to Will, but he only talk a little and go out.

'No, she was busy today' Liz said.

We walked out of the house and walked down the street. We passed a skateboard rank, where me, Will, Destiny and our friends came to play.

My eyes got watery. Liz rubbed my back, it calmed me down a bit. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

We bought some ice-cream and headed back to our house to watch a movie.

My phone rang again, I looked at the caller ID, it was Will.

'Hey' I said

'WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??????' Will yelled so loudly.

'What the hell, stop the yelling and I'm out with Liz, we're on our way back' I said

'STOP THE YELLING??STOP THE YELLING??? FUCK WITH STOP THE YELLING, YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH THAT CHICK, DON'T YOU KNOW DEZ IS MISSING AND YOU DON'T CARE????'

That's it I has enough, I Turned the Conner and walked to a alley, where there was nobody, except me and Liz.

'OF COURSE, I CARE, YOU KNOW I LOVE HER, SIM CALLED ME EARLIER TODAY AND TOLD ME THEY STOPPED SERCHING FOR HER, CUZ OT'S BEEN TOO LONG, SHE'S GONE.....MAYBE SHE IS PUT THERE SOMEWHERE BUT WHERE, HUH?? WHERE, WE DON'T KNOW' I roared back

'WHO CARES IF SIM STOPPED SERCHING, DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO ALSO, YOU NOW WHAT FUCK YOU' with that he hanged off, I tried calling him back but he would ignore it.

'What's wrong??' Liz asked worriedly

'No-Nothing, forget about it, let's go back home' I said smiling at the end, she grinned and hold my hand and we went back......

XxThat's Liz on the side.....XxRosexX