Out with.....Zane....Chapter 6

Zane's POV

I thought of taking Destiny out today, but I wasn't gonna confess that I like her..........Yet.

'LUKE!!!!' I yelled

Luke came in 'Yes Master Zane??' 

'I want you to tell Destiny I'm taking her out tonight so can you help her choose something fancy to wear??' I asked 

'Of course' he smiled and left the room.......it was 5pm so I thought of choosing my outfit.

I went to my closet and took out a red V-neck shirt that showed my ab's and a black skinny jeans to match. I took some red stripped shining shoes. I took a quick shower, put my clothes on, grapped my wallet and phone and went downstairs. 

Destiny's POV

'She wear short skirts

I wear T-shirts

She's cheer captain and 

I'm on the bleachers 

Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and found 

what you're looking for has been here the whole time'         (Not the whole song)

I sang, when someone knocked on my door. I quickly turned off the music.

'Come in' I said

Luke came in with a huge grin on his face.

I raised an eyebrow 'what's up??' 

'Master Zane's taking you out tonight, he told me to tell you to dress something fancy, you go take a shower and I'll choose the clothes for you, okay??' 

'Zane??' I said shocked, I smiled so widely that my jaw hurt but I didn't care.....ZANE RODZER IS TAKING ME OUT!!!!!!! 

I always wanted to go out with him, he's sexy as hell..........;))

I quickly ran into the washroom and locked the door, I undressed myself and got into the shower, I washed my body than I hair. After I washed, I got out and wrapped a towel around me.

I went out of the washroom and saw a black dress laid on the bed for me, with some black heels and some bracelets. There were also some diamond earrings.     (Outfit on the side)

I got changed and sat down to do my make-up. I did a smokey eye and put on some red lipstick, I put on some blush and some other things. i checked myself one more time before heading downstairs.

I went to the living room to see the guys sitting there laughing about something. I cleared my throat. When they saw me, their mouth literally opened wide and their eyes.

'Ummmm, you might wanna close your mouths' I said, smiling slyly 

Zane smirked 'let's go, I don't wanna be late' 

He offered his hand I gladly took it. He opened the door, I went outside first. 

The cold breeze flowing past me. The sky filled with sparkling stars. The moon was shining so bright. Zane took my hand and led me to the limo. He opened the door and I slid inside the limo, Zane sat beside me and the driver took off.

'You look sexy, babe' Zane whispered in my ear, making me shiver, he smirked. I blushed, I put my hair in front of my face so that Zane won't see it.

I felt Zane's hand on my cheek, he put some of my hair behind my ear and smiled at me, I smiled back.

'Why did you take me out??' I asked, I was curious why he took me out.

He raised an eyebrow 'you didn't wanna come' 

I blushed and turned away, he chuckled.

The car stopped, I looked out and noticed there was a carnival in front of my eyes. 

I was too busy looking at the carnival that Zane already got out and was opening my side of the door. 

I took his hand and got out of the limo.

'Like it??' He whispered. My arms went around his neck and I hugged him tight.

'Thank you......I love carnivals' I said. His hands were around my waist. 'Your welcome, babe, come on'  

**~**

 It was already 1-2 hours since we were at the carnival. We were currently playing a game, where you had to shoot the winning points. I tried but I couldn't make it. Zane also tried and he got a huge fluffy white bear, it had a ribbon around its neck.

'Not fair!!!!' I wined, crossing my arms, I pouted.

He laughed 'You should've tried harder' he said in a teasing tone.

I turned away and stormed off.

'HEY, HEY WAIT!!!!' I heard Zane call out. He catched up to me and took my arm.

'Here' he said, handing me the bear. I widened my eyes

'No, Zane, you won it' I said, shaking my head.

'It's alright, I don't even like stuffed animals' he said scratching the back of his head.

'No, really give it to your girlfriend to something' I said without thinking, I covered my mouth in shock, I can't believe I just said that.

His eyes widened, but than there was a smirk on his face.

'Take it, Dez' he said smirking 'I'll tell you later why' 

I was confused, but took it anyways and thanked him.

We went back to the Limo and the driver started driving. He stopped the car, I looked out and saw we Weren't at Zane's house or the gang's territory.

'Come on' Zane said getting out the limo.

  I took his hand and there were some trees and bushes there. we walked out a little farther.

We were at a cliff and there was a beautiful waterfall, there were some green highlights in it. There were flowers of different colors everywhere, the sky was full with shining stars.

I gasped 'Woah, it-it's beautiful' 

The 'It is, isn't it' he said, smiling and looking at the view, we sat down on the edge.

We looked at the view for awhile than he asked me.

'Did you ever had a boyfriend??' He asked, raising an eyebrow 

I looked at him for awhile before answering 'Yes......' I looked down, I didn't wanna show him the tears that were forming in my eyes.

'Are you and him still.............??' He said in an questioning tone.

'No.....we broke up a few months ago' I said, looking at the view, I didn't care about the tears that were about to come out.

'What happened??' 

I sighed 'We were together for 2 years, everything was perfect, but it changed when I saw him dating an other girl, when I asked him about it, h-he du-' I couldn't say anymore, I started crying.

Zane put his arms around me and lifted my face up, he wiped away my tears. 

'He was worthless, forget about him, you deserve someone better' he said, his words calmed me down, a lot.

I smiled at him 'Thank you......', he smiled back.