I...I don't know.....Chapter 14

"One less lonely girl" by Justin beiber..I <3 this song, this song has nothing to do with the story;)

Destiny's POV

'Ryan....' I whispered in the air.

When both of the brothers eyes met, they froze, there eyes filled with cold and hated, what the hella really happened that made both of the twins hate each other that much???

I went in front of Zane, and waved my hands in his face, he still didn't move, the same way he was, looking at Ryan. I sighed and went to Ryan and did the exact same thing to him and he also didn't move, and was looking at Zane.

I groaned in frustration 'IF NONE OF YOU BLINKS YOUR AND MOVE AWAY FROM THAT POSE, IM GONNA GET A GUN FROM THE ROOM AND SHOOT MYSELF' I yelled

There heads wiped to where I was standing, both of them furry there eyebrows in confusion. I giggled 'You guys truly are brothers, you guys look so cute when you something the same' 

A small smile came to there face, but faded once they were looking back at each other, I sighed.

'Guys will you stop it??' I asked, having some hope that they may say yes 

'NO!!!' Both of them shouted, I sighed 'Okay than' I sat on one of the couches and just watches what they're gonna do next.

'Destiny's coming with me' Zane said, in a cold husky voice

'She's mine now' Ryan said back, none of them taking thier eyes off each other 'she's mine' Zane growled

Zane took out metal?? Or something like that from his pocket and threw it on Ryan's head, blood was gushing out. I gasped and quickly kneeled beside Ryan.

'ZANE, ARE YOU CRAZY, HE'S YOUR BROTHER!!!!!' I said almost starting to cry, Ryan was lying there so much blood was coming out of his head

Zane kneeled beside me and brushed some hair away from my face 'Look, I'll call the ambulance and he'll be alright, okay??' 

I looked at him and hesitantly nodded, he smiled and kissed my cheek 'I'll have one of my members take care of this, lets go for now' 

'G-Go where??' I asked, he smirked 'Back to my place' I widened my eyes 'Yo-You me-mean London??' He nodded 'Come on'he took out his hand for me to take, I took it and he pulled me up.

He led me out the door and there was a private jet

'Get in' Zane said to, I did and he's sat beside me

'Go to sleep, I'll wake you when we get there' Zane's lips brushing past my ears, I shivered which cased him to smirk.

I put my head on the window but it was so buzzing and my head was spinning am I put my head on Zane's shoulder and fell asleep

**~**

'Destiny, Destiny' Zane was shaking me

'Ummm' I mumbled sleepily

'We're here, get up' Zane said, trying to open my eyes, I slipped his hands away 'Carry me' still eyes closed

I peeked through my eyelashes no saw hang he was smirking, I quickly shut them before he could catch me peeking glances at him.

He slipped me in his arms and carried me bridal side, my head was in his chest and my hands were curled up with his shirt.

He walked upstairs and put me on a bed 'Do you wanna sleep more, or you wanna come downstairs??' 

'I'll come downstairs in a second, can you take out some clothes for me, pweasee' I said, my eyes closed

I heard him chuckled and it disappeared, maybe cuz he went to take my clothes. He came back after a few minutes.

'Here, get changed and come down' he as aid, I heard the door close and I opened my eyes, I looked around, this wasn't my room, neither was Luke's.....it was Zane's!!!

I quickly got changed into some black shorts and pink top, I put on some converse and went downstairs.

I saw Miranda in the kitchen, Luke and Xavier were also there. I cleared my throat. They looked at me and Xavier attacked me with a bone crushing hug 

'Where were you, we were so worried....' Xavier asked looking at me with concern eyes.

Wtf.....is this really Xavier, I've never seen this side if him before, ever.....

'Umm, I was, umm at Ryan's' when I said that, Xavier's eyes had anger and hatred in them, I wonder why????

'Did he do anything to you??' He asked, I shook my head 'He was rather nice to me', he kinda looked shocked 'I gotta go find Zane, I'll talk to ya later, bye' 

'Bye' is aid back waving to him, I looked at Luke and smiled, happy tears came from my eyes, I huge end him tight 'I missed you' 

'I missed you too, baby girl' he said, ruffling my hair

'Heyyyy' I wined, he laughed 'Do you want anything to eat??' 

'Do you have cookies N' cream ice-cream??' I asked, hoping he would say yes, since I really wanted to Have some in my mouth, just the name makes my mouth watery.

'You're in luck, Dez, we bought a new box just yesterday' he's aid taking out the tup of ice-cream, I took it and quickly started eating.

'Hmmmmmm' I mouned, the taste of Cookies N' cream ice-cream in my mouth really makes me smile.......

Luke laughed 'I better be going now, will you be okay on your own??' 

I nodded 'I have to find Zane anyways' 

Luke left and I went to find Znae, I couldn't find him anywhere, so I went and looked in the basement/chain room.

I gurads looked at me, one of them said 'Who are you??' 

'Umm, Destiny' when I said that, they widened their eyes and quick lay led me inside

'Who do you have to find??' Another guard asked 'Zane' I said, they nodded and we turned the Conner, Zane and Xavier were standing there in front of a girl, I remember her, that was the time when Zane was about to hit a girls Dan I stopped him, there was another girl with him. The one that look,d like a douche. 

She was on her knees crying, her body filled with blood, looks like she'd been wipe, this place really creeps me out.....

I walked towards Zane 'Zane??' 

Both of them looked at me 'Destiny, why're you doing here??' Zane asked

'Umm, did you take care of Ryan??' I asked, I had to know if he was telling the truth or was he joking about sending Ryam to a hospital.

Zane nodded 'he's fine', I nodded back, I trusted him

'Come on lets go back upstairs' 

XxLook at the poem below....\/

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I rather be alone.....

Than with a fucker like you......<3

Tell me what you guys think of the story and poem, byeee....XxRosexX