Thank god.....Chapter 21

Answer the question below\/

"Cheerleader" by OMI (Cover)--->Got nothing to do with the chapter...;)) I am OBSESSED with this song, I'm like singing it 24/7...hehehe, enjoy the chapter...;))

That's Sean on the side--->

Destiny's POV

'Noooooooooooo' I screamed, tears flowing down my face, I fell to the ground. He pulled the trigger.

BANG!!!!! 

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' I screamed at the top of my lungs, I wouldn't dare open my eyes. Tears were flowing freely down my face. I cried non-stop.

'We're going, he's dead, it's no use in crying' I heard Zane said, coming closer 'Open up' he said, kneeling down to me.

I cried more but open my eyes, tears were coming, not stopping 'I-Is he-' I starred crying, couldn't even say a sentence.

Zane nodded 'He's dead'

I cried on my hands. Zane roughly moved them away from my face and made me look up 'I'm the only fucking guy you'll cry over, not some fucking piece of shit, stop crying, we're leaving' 

I shook my head, I tried saying something but wasn't able to say anything.....I couldn't believer it....

'Dan......' I whispered, suddenly pushed back on the ground, Zane on top of me, looking so angry.

'Don't fucking say his name ever again' he hissed in my face, pushing his weight more on me.

I breathed hard, making him get off me. I sat up, breathing slowly. I didn't dare look at Dan's body.......Never.

'Lets go' Zane said pulling me up, I stumbled a little but balanced.

'Please let me look at Dan...once' I whispered the last word, crying.

He looked at me sharply 'Once....I'll come back later, I have to go somewhere, but' he narrowed his eyes 'Some of my guys will be here checking on you, so don't fucking try to escape' 

I nodded guilty, he kissed me and went away.

I slowly closing my eyes walked over to Dan, who was lying on the ground motionless, he was bleeding heavily from his.....arm???

I sat beside him slowly opening my eyes, I looked at him, a innocent face lying there, eyes closed.

I touched his face gently, my eyes got blurry from my crying, I wiped the tears away.

I looked at him widening my eyes....was he?? Got he???

He was breathing...........

I quickly put my hand on his chest...seeing if his heart was beating, somehow I had hope........

I curved my mouth slightly......he was.

'Dan??' I whispered 

He didn't responded 

'Dan??' I said a bit loudly, shaking his body 'Please don't do this to me, wake up' I said, the tears coming again.

'AH' I looked at him....he coughed. I smiled having a little hope.

He coughed again, spilling a little blood from his mouth. I put my hand on his stomach, rubbing it slowly.

One eyed open....second eye open 'Dez.....' 

'DAN!!!!' I screamed, about to hug him but remembered he was injured on his arm.

I tried sitting up but I pulled him back down 'Don't' I said, trying to control the tears that were about to fall.

'No...help me sit up' he said, I sighed but healed him sit him, putting my hand on his back, spread he would get hurt or something.

He smiled and wiped the tears off my face with his tumb 'Don't cry, I'm alive, see' he said, pointing a finger at him. 

He cupped my cheek 'I'm alright...Okay??' 

I nodded, I looked at the arm that was injured 'I'm calling the ambulance' I said, taking out my phone.

He shook his head quickly snatching my phone from me 'No, I'll go to the hospital myself' 

'Dan!!!' I wined 'Please, you can barely sit up by yourself, do you really expect yourself to walk??' I asked him dumbly

He shook his head 'Wait' 

He took out his own phone and called someone.

'Hey man...just got shot...fine....come and help me get to the hospital...on the arm...yeah...bye' his conversation with someone on the phone ended, he hunged up.

'Who was that??' I asked

He smirked 'Remeber the party, you went with Ryan and he got drunk and all??' 

I nodded, how could I forget a guy who was about to take my clothes off.........

'Well, that party holder, Sean, I guess I told you he is a close friend of mine and Ryan's, I'll tell you more later, but I came here with Sean so I called him to come and help me' he told me

'Oh.......' Was all I could say

'Owwww....fuck' Dan said suddenly holding the arm that was shot, I looked at it, feeling myself to cry again.

I sniffed

Dan looked at me 'Hey, hey, I'm fine, really' he said, taking my hand in his squeezing.

'Why did he shoot you?? Why???' I said looking his injured arm.

He put my head in his chest, rubbing my back 'Hush, it's alright....'

I creid on his chest 'I'm sorry Dan...I caused this' 

He put his hand on my cheek, making me look at him 'Never...ever say this was because of you' He said, I smiled, he doing the same.

'Yo man' I heard a guy voice, I looked up, seeing a guy coming near us. I holder Dan's shirt tightly.

'He's not gonna hurt..if he did, he'll be dead' Dan said to me, I relaxed.

It.....it felt so nice with Dan....but sometimes, when Zane's is in a good mood, he's really nice......

'So..this's Destiny??' The guy "Sean" asked, he touched my face with his hand gently 'Such a beauty' 

I blushed, making him smirk.

'Well let's take you to the hospital' Sean said to Dan.

I was about to go with them, when I saw Kyle coming, I raised an eyebrow.

'Sorry Dez, you can't go' he said taking my hand

'Please Kyle, I'll come back..I promise, please' I said tugging on my hand, he looked at me and sighed 'Okay, I trust you.....before 6, you HAVE to be out of the hospital, I'll be there waiting....' He let go of my hand

I squealed and went with the guys to the hospital..........

One question's bothering me so much......Zane or Dan????

Thank you guys so much for reading.....vote and comment....;))

One question: I have an idea for another book, so should I publish it now or after I finish this book??? Plz tell me......

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I love one direction 

So you should too!!!!!!.....hahaha

I think directioner will LOVE this poem.....hahaah