Ryan....Chapter 8

"What do you mean" By Justin Beiber...;)))

Destiny's POV

I woke up to the sounds of some beep noise...arghhh

What is it with this house, it's always waking me up......*~*

I groaned and made my way downstairs in my PJ's, this is the second time this's happening, first Ryan, now I don't know......

I walked to the living room and saw Ryan.....again.

He looked at me and smirked....

I was so freaking scared, Ryan was alone.....

He made his way toward me, I took each step back until My back hit the wall. He came so close to me, I gulped.

'Are you and Zane a thing??' He asked, his voice was rough.....

I looked down unable to say anything. His hand came contact with my cheek, I fell to the ground, using one hand to hold my cheek. Tears flew down my face.

Ryan kneeled down so that he was facing me 'Never look down or don't answer me when I ask a question, got it??'

I nodded quickly, I didn't wanted a repeat of what just happened, my cheek was burning.

'I'll ask again, are you and Zane a thing??' He asked...kinda demanded

I nodded slowly

'Vocal answer'

'Yes' my voice came out low....

'How long??'

'Yesterday night' I answered

He laughed bitterly 'Well I guess you won't miss him too much than'

I'm looked at him, confused

'You're staying with me now' he smirked

I widened my eyes, I wanted to protest but too scared he was gonna slap me again....or even worse wipe me.....

He took my hand and pulled me up and out the door. Tears were flowing freely, how I wish someone would help me right now.......

He put me in the passenger seat, while he sat in the driver seat.

He started driving, I looked down the whole way, I rather stay with Zane than this idiot....

I sniffed, Ryan looked at me.

'What's wrong??' He asked, his voice was.......gentle and soft?????

I have to call the cops, someone has taken over Ryan's body......I thought to myself

'My cheek hurts' I whispered so softly, I doubt he heard me.

His hand carresed my cheek, I flinched. He noticed and frowned.

'I'm sorry, I was just angry that time....when we reach my home I'll put some ice on it, okay??'

I nodded slowly

He sighed 'Voacl answer, Dez...'

'Okay' with that he started driving again.....

**~**

We reached his house and he opened the passenger door for me, I hesitated for going out.

'Destiny, if you don't come out, I'll make you' his voice was scary, I immediately got out and followed him inside the house.

It was a big house, similar to Zane's but a bit smaller.....

He led me to the kitchen and told me to sit on the counter....I did

He took some ice patch from the fridge and pressed it against my cheek.

I yelped......

He took it away after awhile.

'Better go get some sleep, you want a room for your own or sleeping with me??' He asked raising an eyebrow.

'My own room' I said, a little too quickly

He smirked 'I'll give you a day to sleep in a separate room, than you'll sleep with me, we're going somewhere tmr, don't ask' he said, before guiding me to my room.

It was a plain white room, a large bed, a dresser, cupboard, a washroom, closet.......

'Thanks' I said, and closed the door

I laid on the bed and started to cry non-stop.

Why just why did my life had to be this way?? What did I do to deserve this??

What do you mean

Oh...oh

When you nod your head yes

But you wanna say no...

What do you mean

Hey yeah

When you don't want me to move

But you tell me to go

What do you mean... (Full song on the side....;))

I started singing "What do you mean" by Justin Beiber

I usually sing this song when I'm having a hard day or when I'm sad or missing someone.

I wish Zane will know I'm missing and find me, I really don't wanna stay with Rayn.....;((

I cried myself to sleep......

Dream~

My mommy giggled 'Honey, it's A, B, C, D, E, F, G'

'A, B, D, C, E, G, F'??' I said curiously

She laughed 'What did I do to deserve a sweet girl like you sweetie??' She pinched my cheeks.

'Mommy' I wined, she knows I don't like it when she does that

'Sorry sweetie'

Dream end~

XxThanks for reading guys.....so sorry if the chapter's short, I'm having a hard time at school....XxRosexX