Where's Zane??.....Chapter 19

Isn't the quote cute^_*---->

"Where are U now" by Justin beiber.....Got nothing to do with the chapter....Enjoy

Destiny's POV

I was going through some pictures on instagram, when Luke came in.

'Umm, shouldn't you be sleeping now, Dez??' He asked curiosily, raising a eyebrow.

'What the hell's the time??' I asked, I mean it must be 10pm or something and I freaking sleep at 12 or 1am, I mean, why should I sleep when I don't wanna.

'Its already 12' he said, leaning against my dorm, crossing his arms.

'WHAT?????' I yelled at him 'HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE 12??? WHERE'S ZANE???' 

'He's still out, you better go to sleep Dez, it's getting late, Zane will come back....' Luke said, shutting off lights.

I grunted 'Okay' He left my room to go to sleep.

I didn't have to change since I was already wearing some comfy clothes, I laid down on my bed, tossing around here and there.

It's just not the same without Zane , it....it feels as if something important is missing and you need it, or else you'll die.......

D=Destiny        Z=Zane

D-Where are u??

After 10 minutes 

D-ZANE!!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!!

I frowned, I quickly texted him, but he didn't reply, I waited for awhile, which meant for a ZILLION YEARS!!! Jk....I checked my phone and it was already 2pm.......

Where is he??......Is he alright???

I was starting to get scared that something might happen to him........

I couldn't take it so I went to put some regular clothes on real quick quietly.....I put my phone in my back pocket and looked out the window......

It isn't a long jump.....ummmm

I jumped out window and made a loud splash noise, I quickly checked if someone heard me, thank god no one did, if someone did I'd me dead.....

I pulled my hood over me and wrapped my beenie around me.......I shivered because if the cold chiily air that was flowing everywhere.....

I walked down the road, alone, there was no one and I mean, no one, it was sooooo quiet like I was being haunted or something.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' I heard a long, loud piercing scream, it was a girl's scream, I jumped like I had a heart attack or something.

I stopped walking and looked around to see where the scream was coming from, my heart was beating so fast that I could freaking hear it.

'AHHHHHHH' I heard the scream again....more louder this time, and then some sobs........

Sweats came on my forehead.....I rubbed it off with the back of my beenie's arm...sighing frightening, I looked around again and tried to GO and look for the cream instead of hearing for it.

I saw 5 guys covering there face with some black masks, only there eyes were shown, and the eyes were impossible to tell cuz of the dark.

There was a girl, standing there, crying her eyes out and another guy on his knees looking down, looks like he got some wipes, cuz he was bleeding non-stop.

I was peeking through the walls, careful not to show my appearance much.....I steeped backward, and fuck, stepped on a piece of can........

I widened my eyes and was about to run away when I was pushed against the wall.

The one who was holding me freaking tight to the wall widened his eyes 'DESTINY???' 

I widened my eyes 'Zane....?? Is th-That re-really you??' Almost about to tear up, big keeping myself together.

He pushed me more roughly to the wall and moved closer so our bodies were touching, I gasped. 'Why the fuck are you here?? It's fucking 2 already' he hissed

I couldn't take it and started crying, I tried to saw something but it was useless I was too much into crying that I couldn't say a word.

His eyes softened 'Look, I'm sorry for yelling but you shouldn't be here Dez, what're you doing here??' He asked Brushing some hair out of my face.

'I was finding you...I couldn't sleep without you and you weren't home, it was so late I was staring to worry....' I said softly

He put his hand on my cheek 'Im sorry I didn't come early, I was too caught up' 

I nodded 'Can we go now??' I asked, he shook his head 'Wait for sec, when I'm done with that guy, I'll come' 

He took my hand and pulled my to the other guys, and the girl.

'DESTINY???' The guys yelled, taking off there masks. 'Ummm, hi??' I laughed

'What're you doing here??' Alex said

'Looking for you liarlers' I said crossing my arms and frowning at them.

'When the hell did we lie??' Finn said

'You said you'll be back at night, which meant at dinner time!!!' I said narrowing my eyes.

'Oh' Jace said nervously rubbing his neck, the guys looked kinds guilty..not that much

'Well let's get this done and go home.....' Zane said taking the wipe that was on the ground. 

I widened my eyes 'What are you doing??' I sheriked

Zane looked at me 'Umm cupcake, you shouldn't look, it's bloody' 

'ZANE YOU CANT GO AROUND WIPING PEOPLE!!!' I yelled in anger

He looked angry a bit 'Fuck Destiny, he didn't pay his money, it's his fucking fault'he curled his hands 

I looked at him getting more angry, my blood was going to my veins 'I never thought of dating a guy who goes around killing people' I hissed and tired around and walked away.

Thx for reading guys....<3 plz tell me what you guys think of the story, hehehe

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Maybe you hate me

But one day you'll say you love me.....<3

Hahaha, like the poem????