slenderman x reader

You were under your blanket, curled up, trying to ignore the 8 foot tall man with tentacles that was standing beside your bed. He came every night to your room since last year and whispered things you did not want to hear in your head. He knew you were afraid of him, but that just intruiged him more. You almost jumped when you felt on of his tentacles snake under your blanket and caressed your cheek. A shiver ran down your spine from the unwanted, physical contact. Your heart was beating and you were trembling in fear. Why couldn't he go terrorize some other person? Why you?
You almost yelped when you suddenly felt your blanket and pillow get ripped away and thrown across the room. His tentacle caressing your cheek was now stroking your hair. You turned away from him, closing your eyes shut and curled on your side. He added another tentacle and it stroked your back.
Without thinking, you turned around, pushed his tentacles away and forced yourself to glare at his unfeatured face.

"What do you want?" You demanded. This was the first time ever since he came to your bed that you finally spoke to him.
He reached out his hand and you flinched back, losing your bravery, but once he had his hand on your cheek, you froze in fear, your breath quickening.

"My dear, (Y/N)." He spoke out loud. You blinked, he didn't have a mouth but the words still came from him, he didn't speak in your mind. "I only want you."

______________________

OMG, this is bad. Is it? It's bad, my first fanfic is bad. Tell me if it's bad or good or in between. Should I make a part 2 or not?