With him after that night

OK, to me it feels like it has been forever since I been back on here, even thought it has been 6 days, and I wanted to thank the ppl that said that they cared for me, that helped me a bit even though I don't know you personally. I'm still feeling the same and I am sorry of telling you my problems but, anyways, I'll continue this. _______________________

You stared up at Slenderman, an awkward feeling washing over you. Last time you saw him was when he took your viginity. You stepped back as he looked down at you with an unfeatured face, yet you could still feel a stare.

"Why did you leave?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips, adding conviction in your voice.
Silence from him.
"I ask again. Why. Did you. Leave?" You repeated, adding more and more coviction. He looked down at you.

"I thought you wanted me gone." He replied, his tentacles moving behind him.
You stared at him. He can read thoughts. You never wanted him gone. Or at least you thought so. But, that was before that night... where is your friend? Don't worry right now.

"You thought?" You repeated, narrowing your eyes a bit. "Slenderman, the mighty scary 8 foot tall man, yet the worst liar." You mocked a bit, starting to act like this around him more and more. Also relaxing a bit.

"I meant, I thought you wanted me gone before that night." He said, stepping a foot towards you, causing you to turn slightly pink.
You turned away, not wanting him to know how much affected you are in his mere, close presence. The night was dark, but the light from your friend's house gave off some faint light, not enough to see everything but enough to see Slenderman's mans shadow over you.

"Well, I did but..." You trailed off, sighing and closing your eyes.

"But what?" He asked. You hear him get closer and your heart started beating faster than its usual pace. You heard a soft rumble, almost sounding like a chuckle. You felt a hand run through your hair and your heart beated faster. (OK, I'm not sure if he can do this, but in this story he can hear heartbeats)

"You do know that I can hear heartbeats." He said and you blushed. 'Great, he can hear your hammering heart, very clever, (Y/N). But it's not like you can control it.' You thought and immediately stifled a groan. He heard your thought also.

"Such an intresting creature." He purred warmly, in a voice that made you want to swoon. "Intresting thoughts and... beats of that heart of yours."

You turned around and stared hard up at him. "My thoughts? You are in my buisness. My heart? You are listening to my organ. So those 2 are personal."

He leaned down, but you didn't flinch back and a chuckle escaped him. The sound coming from right where his mouth is supposed to be. "So intresting. One moment you are scared, next flustered and finally serious."

"Thank you the analysis." You say sarcastically as you sit on a fallen log. "But you still didn't exactly tell me why you left."

He straightened himself and put his hands behind his back. "I- "

"(Y/N)!"

You heard your friend call to you, cutting off Slenderman and next he vanished into the darkness of the shadows. Gone.

You huffed and started walking towards your friend's house. He was about to tell you, instead got cut off. You walked towards your friend who was on the back porch, smiling at you. She explained why she wasn't in the woods. You weren't mad at her, you think. But the only thing that was on your mind was Slenderman.
He still didn't tell you why he left. But should it be obvious? You did not know.
________________________

Yipee *says it with no excitement or anything* ... I updated. So... I'm pretty sure this is not good but not bad. Idk. I'll try to seem happy in the intros and outros so don't worry about me, if you want. Anyways, I'm not sure if I could continue this or not.