The question

Lets pretend you were in 11th grade, 2 years passed, you achieved whatever you wanted to be
____________________________

You and the Slenderman was at the edge of a cliff somewhere. The night was cool, the stars and moon shone brightly. He had you in his lap, with his arms wrapped protectively around you.
Then he got up, set you down and took 10 steps before stopping. His back faced you.

"What's wrong?" You ask as you walk up behind him. He didn't answer for a moment.

"My dear, we have been together for 2 years and we do love each other, am I right?" He asked, the question catching you slightly off guard.

"Yes, and?" You say, waiting for him to get to his point. He pressed his part of face where his lips is supposed to be on yours. He pulled away and turned again.

Before you could question, he turned around with a small box in his hands.
Your heart thumped as he slowly got on one knee.

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you do the honor of being- OW!" He jumped up and pulled a picker off his knee that he kneeled. Then he kneeled down on his other knee. "(Y/N) (L/N), will you- OW!"

He jumped up again and pulled off another picker off his knee before taking you to another spot a few feet away. "I am sorry, my love."
He kneeled down on his knee, beginning to open the small box before he got up. "Pointy rocks."

He again, pulled you to another spot and kneeled down. He finally opened the box to reveal a beautiful, diamond ring.

"Will you, (Y/N) (L/N), do the honor of being my wife?" He asked.
____________________________

I am sorry that this is short and if it sucks! But... the question is... do you want to marry him in this story?